all time fav buffy quotes!

snoopys_linus

Spike : You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight and you'll shag and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains children its blood. Blood screaming you to work its will. I may be loves bitch but at least i'm man enough to admit it

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oz: I'm gonna ask you to go out with me tomorrow night. And i'm kinda nervous about it actually. Its interesting.

Willow: oh well if it helps at all, i'm gonna say yes

Oz: Yes it helps. It creates a comfort zone. Do you want to go out with me tomorrow night?

Willow: Oh! i can't!

Oz: Well, see i like that your unpredictable

i love love willow and oz so sweet together

Anya;I think we should talk about it now.

Giles:Thank you for knocking

Xander:If you dont know how i feel.

Anya:I dont this isnt a relationship.you dont need me.All you care about is lots of orgasms...

Xander:Okay,remember when we talked about private conversations?Hot they`re less private when there in front of my friends?

Spike:Oh we`re not your friends.Go on

Willow:Maybe we shouldnt be too couply around buffy.

Cordelia:Oh you mean cause of how the only guy that ever liked her turned into a vicious killer and had to be put down like a dog.

Xander:Can she cram complex issues into a nutshell or what?

Faith:You`d dig that wouldnt you?to get up in front of all your geek pals and go on record about how i made you my boy toy for the night..

Xander:No,No thats not it

Faith:I know what this is all about.You just came here because you want another taste.

Xander:No.....I mean,it was nice,it was great well,it was kind of a blur,but,okay someday,sure,yeah.....but not not,not like this.

Faith:More like how,then?lights on or off?kinks or vanilla?

Xander:Faith,come on.I came here to help you.I thought we had a connection.

Faith:You want to feel our connection?It`s just skin.I see.I want.I take.I forget.

Willow:Maybe we shouldnt be too couply around buffy.

Cordelia:Oh you mean cause of how the only guy that ever liked her turned into a vicious killer and had to be put down like a dog.

Xander:Can she cram complex issues into a nutshell or what?

thats xander for you, always funny! :P:P:lol::lol::lol:

Willow:Why didnt you talk to me?I knew.I knew you jerk!And you sat there,telling me everything was fine?That`s as bad as....as..."

Oz:I know how it feels.I remember.

Willow:Oh,so,What?this is payback?I had this coming?

Oz:No,thats not.."

willow:because I thought that was behind us.And you know what happened with Xander...It doesnt compare.Not with what you and i had...and not with whatever you`ve been doing with her.

Oz:I dont know what veruca and i have done.When i change,its like im gone and the wolf takes over.

willow:But before this,when you were just regular oz,you had feeling for her,didnt you?

Oz:I could sense something.yes but....

willow:But..you wanted her.like,in an animal way.like...more than you wanted me."

Edited by Sam_21

ok i'm not sure if i've got the right words coz i'm remembering it off the top of my head and my memory sux.

XANDER: hey willow did you remember to take geometry last friday

WILLOW: yeah

BUFFY: see i told you old reliable

WILLOW: well there's a sexy nickname

XANDER: she ment you're like a geyser, a geyser of fun that goes off at regular intervals.

WILLOW: that's old faithful

XANDER: no wait isn't that the doy that the guy had to shoot

WILLOW: that's old yeller

BUFFY: Xander i beg you not to help me.

well i think that's it well it near it a least so there ya go.

Buffy:There`s too much risk..there`s too much....Its`s just doomed,okay,and I cant do doomed again right now.

Riley:I dont understand where this is coming from.I know you like me.and its not like we dont have anythingin commen.

Buffy:Its...

Riley:Buffy.I`m thrown by this.Im comfused.But I can feel my skin humming..my hands,my...every inch of me.I`ve never been this excited by a girl and im not trying to scare you,not gonna force myself on you,But iam by god not gonna walk away because i think it might not work.I dont know whats happened in the past...

Buffy:Death,Pain.apocalypse...none of them fun.Do you know what the hellmouth is?Do they have a fancy term for it?Cause i went to high school on top of it.For three years.We dont have that much in common.This is a job for you."

Riley:It`s not just a job..

Buffy:Its an adventure,great,but for me its destiny.its something I cant escape,something i cant change.I`m stuck.

Riley:You dont have to be.You`re not in high school anymore.you can change things..

Buffy:Riley....No."

Riley:I know it seems like...

Buffy:My answer is No."