Dean Haglund (X files)

kimmi

The blurb:

X-Files Improv with Dean Haglund

Langly from the cult series improvises a new episode nightly based on audience suggestions. 'Left everyone wanting more' (Evening Standard). 'Stupidly funny ... A must for fans. Good clean fun for everybody else' - ****(List).

Every night until August 17th... So maybe of interest to local genre fans? ... and maybe he is free the weekend after? :P:P

I was lucky enough to see Dean Haglund & Gary Jones (from Stagate) doing an improv. show a couple of years ago in Birmingham. It was fantastic. Haglund played Spock and Jones was Kirk from Star Trek. Robin Curtis from Star Trek 3 & 4 and Garrett Wang from Voyager were sitting next to me in the audience and they were doubled over with laughter all throughout. If you like the spontaneous comedy of "Whose Line Is It Anyway," you will love this.

I have seen the X-files improv on the recent UK tour in a tiny little theatre with about 30 other people. Dean is a legend, always has been and should definatley attend as a guest asap to any con! Have met all the Lone Gunmen at a rival event years ago but would definatley meet them all again!

I was lucky enough to see Dean Haglund & Gary Jones (from Stagate) doing an improv. show a couple of years ago in Birmingham. It was fantastic. Haglund played Spock and Jones was Kirk from Star Trek. Robin Curtis from Star Trek 3 & 4 and Garrett Wang from Voyager were sitting next to me in the audience and they were doubled over with laughter all throughout. If you like the spontaneous comedy of "Whose Line Is It Anyway," you will love this.

I saw Dean's show on Tuesday, and would LOVE to see him with Gary Jones! That sounds like a complete riot!