Magnificent Seven (TV Series)

Kayim

I know you've already tried for Ron Perlman and Michael Biehn, but how about the other cast from the show:

Eric Close (Okay, I know this one is unlikely!)

Dale Midkiff (known from the 80's from Time Trax)

Anthony Starke (who has been in *sooooo* many TV shows)

Rick Worthy (currently a Cylon in BSG)

Andy Kavovit (less well known, but adorable)

Robert Vaughn (one of the original movie Mag7 as well as a superstar!)

Laurie Holden (from X-Files and Silent Hill)

Any of these would be beyond awesome!!

:YAHOO: Tony is adorable :) And appears to have some kind of clause in his contracts that involves him going shirtless whenever possible.

Not that I'm complaining, but maybe SM could get that into the agreement if they get him!! LOL!

:P Tony is adorable :) And appears to have some kind of clause in his contracts that involves him going shirtless whenever possible.

Not that I'm complaining, but maybe SM could get that into the agreement if they get him!! LOL!

:YAHOO: Lol, now that would be something...

I've been hoping for them to be able to get Michael back for a while now so I can mention it to him. I'd meet any of them, it's such a great show.

:P Tony is adorable :) And appears to have some kind of clause in his contracts that involves him going shirtless whenever possible.

Now that would be a cool photo session. :YAHOO:

I've managed to miss meeting both Michael and Ron at various events in the past and I could kick myself :YAHOO:

Hell, we should suggest a whole Mag7 convention to Jason - that would be beyond awesome! Can you imagine themed photo sessions and parties??