Fancy Dress pics

Nixster

Would anyone be willing to post their pictures that you took of the fancy dress goers. I'd love to see some of the ones of me (Ori Prior) mine didn't come out to good. I'd also love to see the others as there were some top notch ones.

thank you.

Would anyone be willing to post their pictures that you took of the fancy dress goers. I'd love to see some of the ones of me (Ori Prior) mine didn't come out to good. I'd also love to see the others as there were some top notch ones.

thank you.

Oh, I think I have one of you somewhere! I'll have a look and see if I can find it. Your costume was awesome by the way! :D

thank you.

Oh, I think I have one of you somewhere! I'll have a look and see if I can find it. Your costume was awesome by the way! :D

Thanks very much, only took 2 weeks for the costume, 2.5 weeks for the staff. lol

Here is a pic of you!! If you want the orginal let me know and i will send it to you! It would be too big to post on here! By the way, We loved your costume, Well done! It looked great.

Julie x (and Ben)

Thanks! Also would greatly appreciate the original! My e-mail is da_nixster_2@yahoo.co.uk. ;):dance::smile:

Now... that is one *excellent* Ori Prior outfit! I saw you in the bar area and you were getting a lot of attention, too! Well deserved attention, I might add

ValaUK

PS: I was the Vala Mal Doran wandering about, looking to put together many a nefarious, shady deal with members of the Lucian Alliance... and searching in vain for 'My Daniel'! ;)

Gina

Jaffa Kree :)

Woohooo more pics of me,,, I'm not vain honest,, well maybe a little :D

Here are some pics one of my friends took ;)

Me and O'Neill in Greens aresting a certain mischief maker Mal Doran

Picture004.jpg

Relaxing between missions

Picture035.jpg

Getting ready to go on my undercover mission, Kree

Picture038.jpg

Vala upto no good again :thumbup:

caught.jpg

Vala Chilling/planning a hiest ;)

wall.jpg

O'Niell chilling/planning watching simpsons.

Picture070.jpg

Enjoy Kree

ATB

TK-Lee (AKA the new Teal'c)