Torchwood merchendise

Galaxy-Song

Hi Im not sure if this is the right place to pot this but I'm looking for a contact email for the company that makes the torchwood action figures I really want to email them to find out if there will ever be a Ianto figure or Owen. I dont see why the only main characters with a figure is Jack and Gwen. I have been looking around and have not been able to find anthything

thanks

Hi Im not sure if this is the right place to pot this but I'm looking for a contact email for the company that makes the torchwood action figures I really want to email them to find out if there will ever be a Ianto figure or Owen. I dont see why the only main characters with a figure is Jack and Gwen. I have been looking around and have not been able to find anthything

thanks

www.scificollector.co.uk are making them.

They post quite a bit in the who forums, Ianto and Owen will be in wave 2. Depending on sales of Wave 1.

• 1 month later...

thanks

Hi,

Wave 2 is confirmed with it comrising of Ianto, Captain John, Blowfish and Tosh.

It will be arriving in November. Images of the Blowfish were released a few weeks ago, Captain John yesterday 24/07/07 and you can see this at www.scificollector.co.uk/captainjohn.htm

Wave 1 with Captain Jack, Gwen, Weevil and Cyberwoman are still post free in the UK for the set of 4 from Scificollector, here's the link; http://shop.scificollectorshop.co.uk/epage...evil-cyberwoman

Despite some sites that will be supplied by Getretro, the trade side of Scificollector, saying that the figures are available now, Play for example, they are not and won't be until the end of August/ early September. This is also the arrival date for pre-orders with Scificollector, not for the rest of the general trade which will be after this time.

You can email Scificollector but the information is usually shown on the forums of Doctor Who and Torchwood and sites such as www.drwhofigures.co.uk or the blog scificollector.blogspot.com

Best save their time and leave them creating these great figures eh!

Edited by Rover P5B