Showmasters, please look in

Rubbermugs

I sent an e-mail to you at insane o'clock this morning. It's kinda time critical if you want to act upon it. Please can you take a look and let me know.

Thanks.

Sent to: info@collectormania.com

Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 4:34 AM

Subject: F.A.O. Jason.

• Moderators

The Showmasters address is actually info@showmastersonline.com and you've sent it to the Online Shop address.

Time critical things are probably best dealt with over the phone anyway.

I sent an e-mail to you at insane o'clock this morning. It's kinda time critical if you want to act upon it. Please can you take a look and let me know.

Thanks.

Sent to: info@collectormania.com

I saw that and forwarded it onto Showmasters at the correct address of info@showmastersonline.com, but as DavidB says, if it's that urgent you should follow it up with a phone call to them as well :headscratch:

Thanks for your help folks, yep i did actually call the office first and was then asked to e-mail the details in because the people i needed to speak to weren't there at the time. It was something that they would be interested in, but i am on limited time to set it up.

Sorry, i did mail it to both addresses to be sure because a previous e-mail i sent a few weeks back didn't get replied to. I've also got to been asked to call the office again tomorrow to confirm the mail was received.

Sorry i didn't explain the situation, but i was just doing what i was advised to :)