The great escape

prendy9160

I was also hoping that they would be able to get some of the stars from the classic film.

James Garner

Richard Attenbourgh

David Mcallum

John Leyton

Angus Lennie

I think that the above would be great guests, i am not sure about any of the other stars expext <jackson bronson mcqueen > who have sadly passed away. I am not sure about james donald nigel stock hans messmer

Edited by prendy9160

As I understand it Richard Attenbrough was asked to attend Autographica 10 last year but either declined or didn't reply. He did do an in-store signing last year to promote Oh What A lovely War though so it's not completely out of the question.

James Garner suffered from a stroke recently so I would guess he's out. John Leyton and Angus Lennie have done several shows between them, Angus appeared last year but sadly didn't seem to have many takers on the day I was there.

Nigel Stock, James Donald and Hans Messemer have all sadly passed away and earlier this year real life Great Escaper Jimmy James died.

I think Jud Taylor (Goff) is still alive and there might be some of the lower billed cast members still about. I've no idea what David McCallum is like for this sort of thing, he would be great to have along though.

I was also hoping that they would be able to get some of the stars from the classic film.

James Garner

Richard Attenbourgh

David Mcallum

John Leyton

Angus Lennie

I think that the above would be great guests, i am not sure about any of the other stars expext <jackson bronson mcqueen > who have sadly passed away. I am not sure about james donald nigel stock hans messmer

what a splendid idea!!!