Where are all the good looking blokes gone?

vamps!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sam's girl (soz dont know ur name but i no ur gunna tell me) said summinks on living t.v. i fort they stopped that channellll aaaaaages ago...or was it LIVE t.v :lol: there both dirtyy channels at night so i cant tell :wub:

Edited by samwise16

sam's girl (soz dont know ur name but i no ur gunna tell me) said summinks on living t.v. i fort they stopped that channellll aaaaaages ago...or was it LIVE t.v :lol: there both dirtyy channels at night so i cant tell :wub:

i have no idea wot ur all talking about so dont worry! Aussie tv is not that interesting!! :wub:

ahhhh well u study coz 2nyte while ur in bed i am slaving away in a crappy store called littlewoods helpin old grannies pick what knickers suit them best :lol: YUK! and by the way your going with the posting you'll be the new david. nytey nyte. and good mornin to u :wub: x x

ahhhh well u study coz 2nyte while ur in bed i am slaving away in a crappy store called littlewoods helpin old grannies pick what knickers suit them best :unsure: YUK! and by the way your going with the posting you'll be the new david. nytey nyte. and good mornin to u :P x x

nite!!! :D

Fair enough. Lets start the craziness with a question.....

What qualities do you look for in a bloke (no naughty answers!)???

Paul

Why no naughty answers??????????? Are you shy????????????

Ok the qualities I look for are as follows:

Sense of humour

honest, clean shaven, ok a little bit of stubble I can just about put up with

Does as he is told

Comes with a remote control

Comes with an off/on button

Is a good cook

Is good in bed, lol sorry how did that one get in there

hmmmmm thats all I can think of at the moment, I will add to this later when I can be bothered to!!!!!!!!!!