CM13 Cosplay Photos

Giles

Hiya

Well done to everyone who took part at CM13 and congratulations to the winners. Sorry it's taken a little while to sort out the photos, but things have been busy since I got back

My photos from the two days are here. Creative criticism is always welcome

If you'd like a copy of your photos, email me at giles (at) gilesgphotography.co.uk, or add me as a friend on Flickr. If you'd like to buy a print and, by doing so, help support my photography, please let me know.

Cheers

Giles

2489207036_4a07169e96_m.jpg2488449937_740b270db0_m.jpg

2488430345_948b733e09_m.jpg2488471733_80d512d45d_m.jpg2489251144_cb2d621080_m.jpg

Hey Giles as you know I love the pictures. I can't believe how blue my eyes are on one of them. Also just out of interest but the girl dressed as Padme he dress looks like the colour has faded is this just because of the lighting?

Will you be at Gmex too as I will be doing Draco then and would love to have some pics done by you. Your work is great!

• 4 months later...

Hey Giles as you know I love the pictures. I can't believe how blue my eyes are on one of them. Also just out of interest but the girl dressed as Padme he dress looks like the colour has faded is this just because of the lighting?

Will you be at Gmex too as I will be doing Draco then and would love to have some pics done by you. Your work is great!

To naurarwen_fangorn: The colour of Padme's dress was bleached a bit in the strong light on the day, but the colours aren't that strong anyway, using pale yellow turning to a deep purple at the bottom

(From the creator)

To naurarwen_fangorn: The colour of Padme's dress was bleached a bit in the strong light on the day, but the colours aren't that strong anyway, using pale yellow turning to a deep purple at the bottom

(From the creator)

I remember the dress on the day and it actually looked alot brighter when face to face with it then it does on the pictures. Can I just say tho the dress was absolutely amazing.

(From the creator)

I remember the dress on the day and it actually looked alot brighter when face to face with it then it does on the pictures. Can I just say tho the dress was absolutely amazing.

Thanks for the compliment, it took nearly a year for my daughter to persuade me to make it (our first Cosplay outfit). She wanted to use the exact same materials as in the film, so I was a nervous wreck making my first cut! I hadn't used a sewing machine since she was a little girl. The research took about 6 months getting every little detail figured out, the "wings" were a nightmare, so many people had made the outfit, but their's never seemed to look right, I got it in the end though. If you want to see the "making up" pictures they're on Cosplay.com, member name Pink Princess, they've also been posted on the Padawansquide.com. (If it wasn't for "betty" and her false arm, I would still be pulling my hair out!)