Recommended Reading

Galaxy-Song

Hey I have been going a bit mad wth nothing to read fot the last month and was hoping some one out there might be able to recommend somthing. I usaly go for supernatruel mysteries a couple of my favourite authors are Kelly Armstrong and Christine Harris so if any one knows of similar authors or recommend anything it would be very musch appreciated

Thanks

I'd recommend the Vampire Earth Series by E.E. Knight (though its not really Vamps lol, just the term)

here is the link to book one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Way-Wolf-Book-Vamp...8460&sr=1-1

book 7 of the series is about to be released in June, i've loved this series throughout (even book 6 that was a little slow was still good) and i've re-read all the books a few times now

Stephen

I`m not a fan of horror films or books so i can`t explain why James Herbert is my favourite author. If you only read one of his books i recommend the spectacular "`48". I don`t think making a film of it would do it justice, i think a mini-series would be better. To cut anything from it would be a crime.

"The Axeman Cometh" by John Farris. I read it a few years back and i remember it being chilling.

I`m not a fan of horror films or books so i can`t explain why James Herbert is my favourite author. If you only read one of his books i recommend the spectacular "`48". I don`t think making a film of it would do it justice, i think a mini-series would be better. To cut anything from it would be a crime.

"The Axeman Cometh" by John Farris. I read it a few years back and i remember it being chilling.

Ive only ever read the Rats by James Herbet I really liked that. Will defo have to try 48 thanks

You might like Mike Carey's books. Start off with The Devil You Know, then Vicious Circle and then Dead Man's Boots. They are about an exorcist who gets caught up in some mysteries/difficult situations. They are really good.

Oh this sounds like my sort of thing thanks:)