Discrepencies in prices and child ages!

I have posted this in ticket ordering online but as yet had no answer, i am very confused on the website there is no mention of children any age getting in free,a child ticket is up to age 10 and presumably ages 11 and above are classed as adults. On the hub flyer children 6 and under get in free,age 7 to 16 is child ticket and anyone over 16 adult. As i was at collectormania at weekend i approached pit boss for confirmation of what was right, she got back to me later in the day to say, children 4 and under were free,child ticket was up to age 16. Now i'm more confused than ever, i would like to know as i have a 6 year old and 11 year old so i could make quite a difference in the price! Please someone enlighten me!! :P

As far as I remember in discussions with SM Mark the child ticket is for children aged 5 to 10. If they are 11 and over you would need to purchase an adult ticket. Children under 5 are free.

I completely agree loopylola regarding the confusion with the children's prices. It will make a considerable amount of difference regarding cost. I also quered this at the C13 event and was told the flyer was correct, and that the website hadn't been updated!

For anyone who hasn't seen the official flyer for the event:-

thehub.jpg

And the small print quite clearly states the prices for children:-

thehub2.jpg

Therefore I would assume that the above prices are correct or is it false advertising?

I completely agree loopylola regarding the confusion with the children's prices. It will make a considerable amount of difference regarding cost. I also quered this at the C13 event and was told the flyer was correct, and that the website hadn't been updated!

Therefore I would assume that the above prices are correct or is it false advertising?

Well if that's what you've been told, then I would assume it's right. The best person to clarify that would be Showmaster Mark - so when he's back in the office after being at C13 at the weekend, I'm sure he'll pop on and let us know :clap: