Is it me....

Rockstar6662

Has to be the quietest saturday for any collectormania in my view, or did I miss something?

Didn't even get there until about 10:30 and already many queues were open and even the James Marsters virtual tix they were giving out were in the low 300's. Was going to pick one up in the hope he was personalising but apparently he wasn't and I already have an unpersonalised one from a previous CM so didn't bother in the end but it wouldn't have been difficult to meet him.

Maybe there just weren't the killer 'must meet' guests this time but it felt a much more casual affair.

My first CM was number 4 and I remember the saturday being absolute chaos from very early on. But then that was at the height of the Harry Potter and LotR films and there were guests from Terminator 3 and the Matrix films as well, so lots of pretty high profile stuff going on.

Hope everyone had a good day though and got what they wanted. The only one I missed today who I wanted to meet was Paul McGillion but he wasn't due to arrive until around 4:30 and I couldn't wait, and can't go any other day.

It was quiet today, but thats good as I managed to get some decent posed photos with guests at the tables which can be trickier on busy Saturdays. Its going to be well mental on Sunday.

Edited by A007

It was quiet today, but thats good as I managed to get some decent posed photos with guests at the tables which can be trickier on busy Saturdays. Its going to be well mental on Sunday.

That's why I usually go on friday if I can. While I don't really like photos of myself I do like to try and get a posed photo if I can and it's always much more relaxed.

Only met Teryl Rothery this time round - who was lovely and even had a note on the desk saying there was no need to ask for a photo, the assumption was that you wanted one.

If I was able to go tomorrow would like to have met Paul McGillion and maybe even gone for a James Marsters photoshoot but the last home game of the football season got moved from today and I blew the last of the money I set aside on a Celine Dion signed photo for my sister in law's birthday (don't ask - it was painful) from those nice people at MSPG.