Freaking...Sweet

jamielynch2

Right so, was planning on going to LFCC this year but wasn't looking forward to the stampede for the big guests.. It was myself and my girlfriends anniversary there on Saturday and she surprised me with a gold pass for the weekend! Can't freaking wait! Bring on July! :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

As big as last year's LFCC was with the heroes guests and Patrick on the sunday, I really hope that there won't be the same uncomfortable atmosphere with this year's, especially as it's looking to potentially topple 07.

Yes it will be busy, I don't doubt that - I just hope SM can accomodate for it all and take into account some of the negative feedback from last year.

As big as last year's LFCC was with the heroes guests and Patrick on the sunday, I really hope that there won't be the same uncomfortable atmosphere with this year's, especially as it's looking to potentially topple 07.

Yes it will be busy, I don't doubt that - I just hope SM can accomodate for it all and take into account some of the negative feedback from last year.

It's back in Earls Court 2, so that dark, oppressive lighting/atmosphere won't be an issue.