Jurys Inn/Weatherspoons Saturday Meet Up

blacksunuk

Just a suggestion for meeting. If someone like blacksunuk makes and small flag saying Collectormania or Showmasters and stick it in a glass on the table you're at. That way anyone coming in can find the flag and say hi. Only needs to be a stick and a peice of paper, just something people can see on a table.

What a good idea. I will do that :poki:

Well, I will try and catch you at the Jury's Inn, but failing that, I'll look out for the flag!

On a side note, does anyone know how long it will take to walk from the Holiday Inn to the Jury's Inn ?

Just a suggestion for meeting. If someone like blacksunuk makes and small flag saying Collectormania or Showmasters and stick it in a glass on the table you're at. That way anyone coming in can find the flag and say hi. Only needs to be a stick and a peice of paper, just something people can see on a table.

What a good idea. I will do that :D

Well, I will try and catch you at the Jury's Inn, but failing that, I'll look out for the flag!

On a side note, does anyone know how long it will take to walk from the Holiday Inn to the Jury's Inn ?

I just had a look on multimap. it will take 8 mins. Give me a ring if you have any problems ;)

Hey guys,

We're posting this FROM wetherspoons - Free Unlimited WiFi!

We'll be here (Pip, Jen, History Phill), we can be easily Identified by the Macbook, and the Tribble on the table.

Oh, and we have cheep food and drink vouchers for Wetherspoons - We can't drink all the booze ourselves!

Hiya guys

this is my first post on here... although have been lurking for a while

I'm coming tomorrow and stopping till sunday..

stopping at Jury's

only prob is wont be able to actually meet up with u as have my 15yr old daughter in tow so doubt she will be able to go in wetherspoons...

Hope u have fun though u sound like u will..

might meet up with u another time????

catch u laters

shaz xx

hey guys, how did your night out go??

ours was fantastic,best night out ive had in a long long time!!

Glad you had a good night. Me and my mates ended up in the sports bar place you recommended. had a superb night mate

yeah thats where we were, its really good in there! we were round a table at the front by the dance floor my mate was the one dancing like a looney in the middle of the dance floor!!

glad you had a good time?