Jurys Inn/Weatherspoons Saturday Meet Up

blacksunuk

Not sure why the other got deleted. Just to confirm meeting in weatherspoons over the road from jurys inn at half 8 then moving on to somewhere a bit more lively :sleep::rolleyes:

...would that translate to "7:30 pm"? :sleep: Sorry, I'm not from the UK...

Not sure why the other got deleted. Just to confirm meeting in weatherspoons over the road from jurys inn at half 8 then moving on to somewhere a bit more lively :sleep::rolleyes:

...would that translate to "7:30 pm"? :sleep: Sorry, I'm not from the UK...

Ahh you're thinking German translation, I remember back when I studied the language, half is always half to the hour, here it's half past :)

Will try to be there for the meet-up as my friend and I are also at the Jurys. Look forward to meeting you all! :)

Nope, 8:30 pm ;)

:dance: Thank you! Now I just have to find the *Weatherspoon's"... what exactly is a weatherspoon's when it's at home? *g*

It's the name of the bar over the road from the hotel. If you would prefer to meet us in the bar at the hotel just before that won't be a problem :dance:

Not sure why the other got deleted. Just to confirm meeting in weatherspoons over the road from jurys inn at half 8 then moving on to somewhere a bit more lively :YAHOO::unsure:

...would that translate to "7:30 pm"? :P Sorry, I'm not from the UK...

Ahh you're thinking German translation, I remember back when I studied the language, half is always half to the hour, here it's half past :)

Will try to be there for the meet-up as my friend and I are also at the Jurys. Look forward to meeting you all! :)

Good stuff, i'm looking forward to it too

It's the name of the bar over the road from the hotel. If you would prefer to meet us in the bar at the hotel just before that won't be a problem :unsure:

Thank you, that would be nice! Who are you all going to see on Saturday? I've got a photo shoot with JM (and of course will try and get some autographs) and I have to try and catch Paul McGilion to score a few autographs for a my best friend...if anyone else is queueing for either, maybe we can meet up before :o

...and is anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn?

It's the name of the bar over the road from the hotel. If you would prefer to meet us in the bar at the hotel just before that won't be a problem :unsure:

Thank you, that would be nice! Who are you all going to see on Saturday? I've got a photo shoot with JM (and of course will try and get some autographs) and I have to try and catch Paul McGilion to score a few autographs for a my best friend...if anyone else is queueing for either, maybe we can meet up before :o

...and is anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn?

I haven't decided what autographs to get yet. Me and my freind will be entering the cosplay competition as Batman and the Penguin.

:thumbup: So, is anyone willing to exchange cell phone numbers? You can contact me through my lj page (see profile) or @

songfire @ yahoo . com

...because I will not shlep my laptop all over the con just to check my mails! :thumbup:

:wub: So, is anyone willing to exchange cell phone numbers? You can contact me through my lj page (see profile) or @

songfire @ yahoo . com

...because I will not shlep my laptop all over the con just to check my mails! :P

I'll send you mine if it makes things easier for you.

Anyone else coming?

Hey Arithiel, sounds like your in the same boat as me, im going on my own to and staying at the jurys inn, then hopefully meet up with everyone in weatherspoons, wonder how we are all gonna recognise each other? ill be going up to random people in the pub i guess lol :)

Hi i`m going, just booked my hotel, bit nervous bout going on my own though, im going up on saturday tll monday, is it ok if i come along to the meet up, im new to collectormainia and just couldnt get any of my m8s to come along...

thnxs, steve :)

Hello Steve, Your more than welcome to tag along mate.

I'm coming, haven't been out ont he town in ages. :smile::wub::D

Good stuff nixter

Hi. I'm going to CM13 on my own. If you guys wouldn't mind taking pity, I'd like to try and meet up with you. I'm staying at the Jury's Inn on the Saturday so it would be a nice way to kill the evening. :)

Please do join us. We are all up for a few beers and a giggle. There's 3 of us in the jurys too

Hey Arithiel, sounds like your in the same boat as me, im going on my own to and staying at the jurys inn, then hopefully meet up with everyone in weatherspoons, wonder how we are all gonna recognise each other? ill be going up to random people in the pub i guess lol :)

I'm happy to put our picture up on here, if that makes things easier. maybe you guys could too? or badges or something completely random/ I'm good at random :P

I might be there as Freddie now (my other costume). Don't worry, you'll know me when you see me because I'll stand out a mile :smile:

i'm looking forward to seeing your costumes. i'm just doing some work on my batman for the cosplay comp.

• Showmasters Admin

Just a suggestion for meeting. If someone like blacksunuk makes and small flag saying Collectormania or Showmasters and stick it in a glass on the table you're at. That way anyone coming in can find the flag and say hi. Only needs to be a stick and a peice of paper, just something people can see on a table.

Just a suggestion for meeting. If someone like blacksunuk makes and small flag saying Collectormania or Showmasters and stick it in a glass on the table you're at. That way anyone coming in can find the flag and say hi. Only needs to be a stick and a peice of paper, just something people can see on a table.

What a good idea. I will do that :P