Video of Milo/Adrian talking bout S3

Phoenix Will Rise

I was actually thinking that maybe he meant Claire (as in Grandmother)... but yes, it is possible that Adrian let quite a big spoiler slip there... and now that u mention it, Adrian, Milo and Zach all have a similar look... (tho if they did that it would ruin the whole feeling we had when Sylar confronted his mom in S1...)

Maybe Angela's power is the same as Claire and Adam... and she is in fact the first ever Hero (and Adam's mom!?)

I don't think she would have Claire and Adams power as her cuts would have healed when she got 'attacked' in her cell in S2.

I'm still betting on Sylar....as her reaction to that question at Eclipse on Sunday morning was a bit vague so there's definately some connection between her and sylar.

• 2 weeks later...

It could also be that her 3rd child could be someone we dont yet know...

Also, something I found a bit odd, was in S1, when Claire went to see Peter, and his mom opened the door, and the Haitian was there...

Or, Adrian may of just got it wrong and made a mistake when he said 3!

It could also be that her 3rd child could be someone we dont yet know...

Also, something I found a bit odd, was in S1, when Claire went to see Peter, and his mom opened the door, and the Haitian was there...

Or, Adrian may of just got it wrong and made a mistake when he said 3!

lmao.....are you getting at the Haitian being her son or that she's had a little ...ahem... action with the haitian producing a child!? .... whichever way - that's wrong on so many counts! :thumbup:

Its hiro....

Well Angela did say that she hadn't "been" with Kaito Nakamura for a long time so, my guess is on him, and a the end of season one Sylar goes to his mother.....

Not unless he was fostered too??? But.... I dunno, lol.

Hiro

:YAHOO:

• 1 month later...

My first thought was Hiro but thinking about it I think his mother would have noticed if she hadn't given birth to him and suddenly found she had a new baby in the house!! It could by Syler but I also like the idea that its someone we haven't met yet. Though from what Christine was saying at Eclipse she could be the mother to any of the cast really!!!