Help needed for a costume

Hey guys as some of you know I'm doing Tonks from Harry Potter. The costume is nearly sorted....kinda but now my biggest problem is hair dye. I have no idea where to find the right colour. I have looked at the Live hair colours but they all seem alil too dark. If anyone knows where I can get the closest match to the colour below I would really really appriciate it!

vlcsnap-576723.png

You're gonna need something by either Stargazer, Directions or Crazy colour etc.

That colour looks washed out though.

I'd dye it a weak light purple colour and just keep washing it regularly.

Or maybe something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stargazer-One-Wash-T...tem380013950626

Am definately wanting actual dye but im thinking because i am bleaching my hair blonde again first if i just dont leave it on as long or something like that. Then as you said keep washing it.

You could try some spray on from Boots, its their own make I think. It's really good, I've used it!

Didn't really wanna spray my hair as I wanted it as more of a permanent thing too. Need a change of hair colour I think. Tho will be dyeing it back to blonde for C14 and the next Gmex for my Draco Malfoy costume. Might check out the spray but I usually hate it coz I have fairly thick hair and it makes me hair go very straw like.

I have emailed Schwarzkopf tho and asked them if they have any ideas etc.

Hey sam if you can get to manchester on saturday i have about 2 thirds of a tub of purple directions left you can have it's just about the right colour as well. I used it for streaks a while back but it's still good to go.

gem

I personally recommend Directions. Its designed for bleached hair. I've pretty much tried the entire colour range and loved all the colours. I wouldn't recommend going permenate if you do plan to go back to blond afterwards as permenate dyes can kill your hair if you do it too often. The Directions will give you the colour you need and wil last a couple of months.