Help me fellow travellers, you’re my only hope…

Macleod

I go from Brum also and I nearly always use National Express. I always get there before the doors open so it does mean catching one about 5.30 - 6.00 and it takes about 1hr 45m to get there and costs about £12.00. The coach usually stops near the motorway at the Milton Keynes Coachway but from 26th April work starts on a new coach facility so the coaches are now stopping just round the corner from the shopping centre. It was posted in another thread that the new coach stop is about 10 mins walk away.

I'll be coming from Luton with the National Express but I'm not sure which bus stop I'll have to book: Milton Keynes Central Bus Station,

Milton Keynes Coachway or the Milton Keynes Railstation?? Or can anybody tell me how the new bus stop mentioned in the last post "just round the corner from the shopping center" is called that I can book it?? Please help! Thank you :-)

I'll be coming from Luton with the National Express but I'm not sure which bus stop I'll have to book: Milton Keynes Central Bus Station,

Milton Keynes Coachway or the Milton Keynes Railstation?? Or can anybody tell me how the new bus stop mentioned in the last post "just round the corner from the shopping center" is called that I can book it?? Please help! Thank you :-)

I think you just book for the coachway as normal and the coach will automatically go to the new stop as this is just a temporary move.