Who would you rather see at C4?

Billy or Dom at C4?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Billy or Dom at C4?

• Billy
    • Dom

Come on, we dont want sloppy seconds! Go to the optician cos you cant see the light!

Billy had his chance, he should now move over to see how its really done! He may have been a hit at the time but its like a bomb gone off now!

Even when Dom went on the monday people wanted his autograph, just think if he was a guest, he would show Billy up!

Kirsty xx

and i hate to admit billy seemed so much nicer.

Billy may be worth loadsa money but if i can pay £30 to get the same thing from billy again or £15 to meet the guy i love for the first time its not a competition!

I also gotta say Billy had to be so much nicer, he agreed to sit and meet people so he cant be rude to em all. It's not Doms fault he was woking or i'm sure he would have agreed to be just a nice!

Kirsty xx

i think that u will find that dom wasnt working, he was shopping! also i have to say billy is nicer, has he deserted his home country for crappy USA?! now, has dom?!

billy is worth 100 of Dom, n i wud pay more for billy than dom ne day! :blush:

Obviously u'd pay for Billy neday, ur blind!

As to the Dom wasnt working he was shopping remark, make sure u know wot ur chattin bout first. hes making a movie in london, he was 'acting' at the weekend just went to 'surprise' billy cos Doms so lovely, (without shopping bags)!

Choosing a better destination to live to help your carear isn't deserting your home for the crappy USA i'll have you know! Mayb Billy should try it then he might get somewhere! Ohhhh thats rite hes makin movies isnt he! Ok he mite want to move to make 'good' movies!

Billy mite b worth 100 of Dom cos hes about 100 times older than Dom!

Kirsty xx

hey.. hey people!!

ok, i dont know about everyone else, but i think is kinda getting.. out of control...

i would prefer for dom to come, but thats purely because billy came last time and i'd really like to meet dom in the kind of situation that i'v met billy in.

i dunno why your all randomly being rude to each other, but were all gonan go c4 right? for the same reasons basically, so... it doesnt matter who's better out of billy or dom, cos in the end it isn't up to us who comes. its up to them and their schedule. so... yeah

• Showmasters Admin

Has anyone seen Dom in the latest BT advert? It's the one with the guy on the train talking about lice on his mobile (he's talking on his mobile I mean, not that he has lice on his mobile!). Dom appears early on, sitting with his girlfriend in a nearby seat. He's only on screen for about a nanosecond, but I'm sure it's him!

Aw! that is so hard mate! Billy was so lovely to me, I guard my autograph with my life and I still keep having to look at it every 5 minutes to check if Im not dreaming. I'm un decided, I think both should be there! It would be so cool if they were both there to be honnest. :lol::rolleyes:

I would probably say both and I'm going to stand by that! :uhoh::uhoh:

Pollie. xx.xx. :lol::lol::lol:

hmm.. thats what i said, that i would rather dom came, but only because iv seen billy. but i would love to see them both.

i think everyones calmed down now (thankgod)

((kirsty, i wasn't saying YOU were picking a fight, i was talking about the way both of you managed to put down dom and billy, when you BOTH should've just been saying why you liked one, not why you didn't like the other... its much nicer to say for example 'i think dom has nice hair' rather than 'i think doms hairs ten times better than billy's cos his sucks' just a random example :lol: ))