Brad Loree anyone?

friday13thfan

Would any of you guys be interested in meeting Brad Loree? Michael Myers from Halloween Resurrection......yeah the movie sucked, but Brad for me was the saving grace in that film, he is by far the best Myers IMO......

Anyways....reason I'm asking is, I have just got back from Texas where I attended a horror convention and I hung out with Brad most of the weekend.....well when I was sat with him at his table on sunday he was asking about cons here in the UK, and said he would love to come over and meet the British fans.....

So SM....holla at me if you are interested, I told him I would throw it at you guys and see what you said.

ALSO!!! You NEED to get the crew from the new horror movie Red Velvet over!!! it's awesome!! and it stars Henry Thomas...Elliot from E.T, he is a awesome dude, I was playing pool with him last Saturday night in a doubles game me and Henry against some big dude and Michael Berryman..also there is two majorly hot chicks from the movie too....but Henry Thomas alone is an awesome guest to have...so again, let me know if you are interested.......

Just thought I'd see what y'all think

...also there is two majorly hot chicks from the movie too....but Henry Thomas alone is an awesome guest to have...so again, let me know if you are interested.......

I'd be very impressed to see Henry Thomas at a SM con...thanks for the heads up on the majorly hot chicks too.

Honestly, Henry is awesome!!!

Please bring them to Manchester...it would be a big draw!! I would love to hang out with him and the crew again...

If showmasters are interested please email me.....Sean the producer is very keen to bring the gang over and to promote Red Velvet and he told me if you are interested, to get intouch with me and I will put you in contact with him....I mean COME ON!!! it's friggin ELLIOT from ET!!!!!