SM please look in

Rubbermugs

I've mailed you a couple of times and i couldn't get any answer on the phone all week from you so this is my last resort.

I was hoping to contact you to ask if i can go onto your waiting list for stallholders please. Little chance of actually getting one now i realise but the longer i leave it, the less chance i will have.

We wanted to test the waters at the Midlands event first and since we nearly sold out, i figured it would be safe now to branch out and offer a wider range of our goods at some more venues.

Last time i tried contacting you, you didn't receive my e-mails so could you please "unspammify" my e-mail address please?

Thanks a lot.

Disclaimer:

I realise "unspammify" isn't a word, but it should be, lol.

I've mailed you a couple of times and i couldn't get any answer on the phone all week from you so this is my last resort.

I was hoping to contact you to ask if i can go onto your waiting list for stallholders please. Little chance of actually getting one now i realise but the longer i leave it, the less chance i will have.

We wanted to test the waters at the Midlands event first and since we nearly sold out, i figured it would be safe now to branch out and offer a wider range of our goods at some more venues.

Last time i tried contacting you, you didn't receive my e-mails so could you please "unspammify" my e-mail address please?

Thanks a lot.

Disclaimer:

I realise "unspammify" isn't a word, but it should be, lol.

If you go to the exibitor part of the CM MK website it explains what to do, had to do the same thing myself and once you've emailed them you are automatically put on the waiting list, i'm not sure that you get a response at all, unless your waitlist is converted and theres space for you...from what I hear the waitlist is MASSIVE!

Hope that helps and sorry for responding in a thread thats not addressed to me!

Edited by frankslittlemachine

Lol, no problem. Yeh i figured the waiting list would be extensive, just better to have tried i thought. I only need a small 6 foot stall so i'm hoping there is more chance for someone who requires a smaller space in the event of a cancellation.

I did contact them about the Midlands event but they had no record of my e-mails. They may have already recified that but if i don't get a reply to my mails now, it's best to be sure they received it.

Lol, no problem. Yeh i figured the waiting list would be extensive, just better to have tried i thought. I only need a small 6 foot stall so i'm hoping there is more chance for someone who requires a smaller space in the event of a cancellation.

I did contact them about the Midlands event but they had no record of my e-mails. They may have already recified that but if i don't get a reply to my mails now, it's best to be sure they received it.

Yeah, better safe than sorry! Good luck getting the space! :thumbup:

Thanks but i think we have more chance of seeing Sly Stallone and Jack Nicholson on the guestlist than i have of getting a spot booked! lol

My advice would be to call the dealer phone number that is available on the website and be put on the waiting list that way.