Kevin Smith

GoldenGreen

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got it on my comp. its pretty good, i dont think j-lo is going to be in the film for long anyway. it looks very different from anything else ive seen him do, but the dialogue does feel very much like him. the theme seems a lot more on the romantic and 'nice' side. but it does look like a good film, with some very touching moments in it. ill probably see it.

no i'm pretty sure they are not the same person. I can't remember the name of the person he plays in Mallrats but its not Holden McNeil and he's not a comic book person he works at fashionable male! (and likes to have sex with women in a ver uncomfortable position....like the back of a volkswagen :D )

in mallrats he played a guy called shannon,i thought you might like to know :unsure:

Blimey stanmarsh and Miss T, I started a long Kevin Smith thread there.

I haven't seen the animated clerks series, so much try and catch that.

Dogma is probably the best film he has done so far, but Mallrats is probably better than Chasing Amy, even if just for Silent Bob's Jedi mind trick !

I am sure he would be a great guest and also they could perhaps show some of his films in the evenings and he could do intro and q&a's for them.

well i rented Mallrats once because it was the only thing in the vidoe shop that i hadn't rented that wasn't don't read, mods please delete. Loved it found a copy of Clerks....then Amy came out which i adore....don't understand why you don't like it....and then so on.

All of my Smith DVDs are region 1 so i got them not long after the cinema release over here....plus the special features so no real need to go to the cinema!