Kristanna News

Addz

As most of you will probably know, last weekend Kristanna was a presenter at the 'World Music Awards 2003' in Monte Carlo, (who could ever forget what she got upto with PINK! :lol: )

Anyway enough with that, I have some good news for any other Kristanna Loken fans out there.

I've found out when the Awards ceremony is gonna be televised, here in the UK, and here it is:

Friday 24th October

Channel 5 @ 11.20 PM.

But then again, you could always check your T.V guides !!!

Hope you all found this useful

Thanks ;):P:D;):P:headscratch:

Edited by Addz

• 2 weeks later...

I watched that. Stayed up late to do it hehehe. Taped bits, even. Kristanna was quite funny, "50 Cent in the hoooooooouse"... anyway. Hey louise260585, read somewhere on these boards that she's an idol of yours? That's cool, she's my idol as well. When I met her I was so nervous that I spoke really fast. Luckily she understood me anyway, and I hope she couldn't feel me shaking when we put our arms round each other for a photo. I asked the silliest question, "is it true you wanted to be an archaeologist?" duuuuuh... I met her twice, isn't she just the most fantastic person ever?

Amy

oh yeah big time she's my idol. it's weird cause music is my main love but she's an actress. i didnt say a word to her apart from how to spell my name (she didnt know how to). i was shocked just like you. i only met her once and felt sick afterwards. but i seen her a few times that day like when she went 4 her lunch. hope she comes back to the united kingdom soon.

louise xx

Hey guys and gals, what's happening ?

I've got more news for you, if you are interested. For those of you who probably missed The World Music Awards and for those of you who have 'Sky', it's on again tomorrow night at 8pm on VH1.

And, if you don't have sky, then I am pretty sure it's on again on Five, what time on Five, I don't know yet, but i'll try and let you all know (no promises!)

Later all

;):D;)

I love music as well. funnily enough, P!NK has always been one of my favourites. you can prety much imagine my shock after the WMA... i saw her loads of times mostly when i was standing either when i met her or when i was standing in the queues that were near her. i never saw her having lunch or anything, although when i met her the second time a woman asked he if she'd had lunch yet. she said she went to a pub somewhere. i wish id known there was a pub coz the idve gone there istead of eating burger kings twice every day for 3 days. i felt quite sick right before i met her the first time, the second time wasnt so bad i was more relaxed. i hope she comes back soon as well. id go see her again definately! how far would u got to see her? id go pretty much anywhere in the UK, coz shes so cool.

amy xx

sounds cool, i only saw her leavin for lunch i didnt see her actually havin it, but i agree i would of followed. sorry if that sounds stalkerish but i would of gone there for lunch and tried to chat if you know what i mean. friendly not weird. i am so jealous you met her twice. then again at least ive met her. well if i didnt have busta ryhmes and justin timberlake tickets for the time shes in spain i would of taken a few days and flown over to try see her. i would travel anywhere through out the uk for sure and depending on times and my money situation id travel abroad also. depending on where it is so if its a cool place ill catch some sites you know. well what sorta music are you in2? i also hope she comes back soon i would like to show her a picture of the big 6ft cinema banner i have of her from t3. its hangin on my wall and looks the mutz nutz!!!!!

dont worry, if id known where she was going for lunch idve gone too. 6ft cinema banner wow. sounds cool, i dont have anything that big. ive got posters of shots from T3 and a film cell and things. i was going to get that cardboard cutout thing but i wondered how i would get that home with me since i had to travel 7 hours on a bus to get home from milton keynes! yeah at least u met her, im sure some people got turned away at the end so i feel quite fortunate and lucky. a few friends of mine didnt believe me when i told them id met her so that was quite funny. im into all sorts of music except for pop music like kylie and (sorry to say) justin timberlake. my favourite artists are P!NK, Evanescence, Destiny's Child and Utada Hikaru (who is a Japanese singer who i think is really good). When I'm older I guess and have more freedom in what I do I'll be able to have more opportunities to jet around the world to see her or whatever. But not till I finish my A Levels next June, at least. Now that i think about it, i would go out of the uk if i could afford to go. Cant wait til shes in another film, how could people overlook her now after T3? i cant believe she horse trekked across ireland. and namibia, and hawaii... she really should do that in the uk. bt i doubt shed get her privacy anymore? mind u, after learning krav maga, id warn people not to go up to her and scare her... !!

amy xx

I love music as well. funnily enough, P!NK has always been one of my favourites. you can prety much imagine my shock after the WMA... i saw her loads of times mostly when i was standing either when i met her or when i was standing in the queues that were near her. i never saw her having lunch or anything, although when i met her the second time a woman asked he if she'd had lunch yet. she said she went to a pub somewhere. i wish id known there was a pub coz the idve gone there istead of eating burger kings twice every day for 3 days. i felt quite sick right before i met her the first time, the second time wasnt so bad i was more relaxed. i hope she comes back soon as well. id go see her again definately! how far would u got to see her? id go pretty much anywhere in the UK, coz shes so cool.

amy xx

The part where you mentioned she went to lunch at this pub or whatever, which day was this, because it sure as hell wasn't sunday, as she never had a lunch break that day, and I'm pretty sure it couldn't have been on saturday ?!

it was definately saturday, because i wasnt there on sunday, as i left at 12 in the afternoon so i didnt see her. it was saturday she went to the pub for lunch, because i heard her tell her assistant person. i know im right because it was my autograph she was signing at the time and i was right in front of her to hear her say it. it was as plain as day;

"Kristanna have you had lunch yet?"

"Yeah... i went to a little pub across the road"

Explains itself? lol.

did you see her sunday addz? i was there until 12pm i had a bus to catch. i saw on the little sheet thing by the queue that she wouldnt be arriving til 12. so i missed her that day. i met her friday at about 5:30pm, and on saturday about an hour after she had lunch but i dont remember the time.

amy

it was definately saturday, because i wasnt there on sunday, as i left at 12 in the afternoon so i didnt see her. it was saturday she went to the pub for lunch, because i heard her tell her assistant person. i know im right because it was my autograph she was signing at the time and i was right in front of her to hear her say it. it was as plain as day;

"Kristanna have you had lunch yet?"

"Yeah... i went to a little pub across the road"

Explains itself? lol.

did you see her sunday addz? i was there until 12pm i had a bus to catch. i saw on the little sheet thing by the queue that she wouldnt be arriving til 12. so i missed her that day. i met her friday at about 5:30pm, and on saturday about an hour after she had lunch but i dont remember the time.

amy

So, you're sure it was on saturday. Then again I wouldn't know, coz I went of several times to get Burger Kings (I was quite hungry that day), also I wouldn't know what pub it was, because I never knew there was a pub anywhere near the place.

And, I wouldn't know what went on a that place on Friday, because I spent the best part of 8 god damn hours on a coach (imagine the boredom).

Lastly, yeah, I did see her on sunday, she didn't arrive until 12.45 pm that day actually.

She was well behind with the signings and other s*** she had to do.

Yes I'm definately sure. I don't know where the pub is that she went to though, because this was the first time I'd been in Milton Keynes since I was 11 years old. My gran lives there somewhere. I can exactly imagine the boredom on the coach on the way there, because I spent 7 hours on a bus to get there on Friday myself... I don't really blame her for being a bit late she's bound to be a little tired. Imagine signing autographs one after another for 2 days running. I bet she had really bad hand cramp!

Amy

Yes I'm definately sure. I don't know where the pub is that she went to though, because this was the first time I'd been in Milton Keynes since I was 11 years old. My gran lives there somewhere. I can exactly imagine the boredom on the coach on the way there, because I spent 7 hours on a bus to get there on Friday myself... I don't really blame her for being a bit late she's bound to be a little tired. Imagine signing autographs one after another for 2 days running. I bet she had really bad hand cramp!

Amy

Well, glad to know that. For me 8 hours on a coach was a nightmare, all I did was sit there and stare out the window, all the way there.

It was my first time in Milton Keynes ever, I didn't really know my way around there, so I just kept on getting taxi's.

Bad hand cramp!!!!!!!!, she lucky her hand didn't fall off, she must done well over 1500 signatures, maybe more than that !!!.

I listened to about 8 CDs on the way there. you can imagine i had a bit of a headache... When i got to MK, i just dumped all my stuff in the travelodge and went straight down there. It was funny to remember places in the shopping centre, because it was like, "there are weird lifts in that shop" (john lewis) it was a bit weird.

yeah she was lucky! i she had a cramp, she didnt show it. i know if it were me my hand would b dead. a 3 hour history exam continuous writing was bad enough never mind 1500 autographs!

but maybe all her training for T3 and stuff prepared her a bit haha. she'd need her strength for something like collectormania!

Well I don't know about you, but it took me the best part of an hour to scope out the entire shopping centre (ITS HUGE).

Christ!!!!!!!! 3hr exam (YIKES). That weekend I was lucky enough to meet Kristanna twice!!!!!!.

Don't ask me why, but something to just compelled me to come back again the next day (sunday), even though it wasn'y my intention to come back on sunday, but I just thought 'why the hell not ?!'.

about 2 or 3 days ago she was at this FHM part in NYC to celebrate the release of Terminator 3 on DVD over there.

Here are some pix, if you're interested. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

just click on the links below.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...118b20031107jpg

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.as...logsrch=1&sfld=

(with this one, type in her name in the search box on the left)

Edited by Addz

hey. i had t3 yesterday in the post and was amazed that the crane flipping over was done by cgi, i thought they'd really flipped that crane!!!! and also the part in the cemetry where the tx morphs from the fella scott into kristanna was soooo funny. the guy who played scott wasnt as tall as kristanna so had to wear platform shoes. lol!!!! i would of been so embarassed if i were him. oh well. but the usa version is so much better i seen arnies pubes lol! also its rated r (18) over there not 12a like us!

hey. i had t3 yesterday in the post and was amazed that the crane flipping over was done by cgi, i thought they'd really flipped that crane!!!! and also the part in the cemetry where the tx morphs from the fella scott into kristanna was soooo funny. the guy who played scott wasnt as tall as kristanna so had to wear platform shoes. lol!!!! i would of been so embarassed if i were him. oh well. but the usa version is so much better i seen arnies pubes lol! also its rated r (18) over there not 12a like us!

Thanks for those interesting facts. I didn't the Americans were such perverts, to wanna include Arnies pubes in that (then again I didn't really want to know that)

How did it manage an 18 rating?! It's not that bad! I thought it should be a 15 really, but an 18 and 12a?! Both countries r mad! So what kind of extras does it have on the DVD? Because ive been hearing all sorts of rumours and things i really dont know. i did hear there was some kind of commentary by some of the actors though, is it any good? im not going to be able to get the DVD til December because im having it for my birthday... lol. PLATFORM shoes of that sounds great! although ive gotta say that im really not surprised...

Amy

Edited by Terminatrix85

Well I don't know about you, but it took me the best part of an hour to scope out the entire shopping centre (ITS HUGE).

Christ!!!!!!!! 3hr exam (YIKES). That weekend I was lucky enough to meet Kristanna twice!!!!!!.

Don't ask me why, but something to just compelled me to come back again the next day (sunday), even though it wasn'y my intention to come back on sunday, but I just thought 'why the hell not ?!'.

about 2 or 3 days ago she was at this FHM part in NYC to celebrate the release of Terminator 3 on DVD over there.

Yeah it did take me a while to get my bearings back in there, it was massive! id go there to do my christmas shopping haha. yeah 3 hour exam, that was fun...

i wasnt going to go bck to see her again on saturday after friday, but then i thought, why not? its like once in a lifetime thatim going to be able to meet her and its hardly likely to come again is it? so while she's here... lol. so i went. "why the hell not?" exactly.

i heard she's been there as well. shes going to spain though to do the international film festival of catalonia, shes a juror or something. whats that? ive never heard of it...

amy

hi the front cover is arnies head with kristanna in his singlasess, but thats region 1 remember region 2 may be different but i shouldnt think so. disc 1 has the endoskelenton of the t101 on it and the tx endoskelenton on disc 2. there are easter eggs on either disc i just havent found them yet. easter eggs mean hidden special features.

disc 1 - film, 2 commentary tracks from cast and director, dolby digital 5.1, movie and video gam trailers, lanuages, subtitles

disc 2 - introduction by arnie, on-set with hbo making the movie, sgt. candy scene, terminal flaws (mistakes), t3 visual effects lab, build ur own action scene, skynet database, terminator timeline, storyboards, dressed to kill, toys in action and making the video game.

pretty cool, but ill buy the ultimate t3 dvd when it comes out cause i love watchin the special features. also i liked seein' arnies pubes (females have to take a peak lol).

the rating thing i think it should defanatly been higher than 12a. to qualify for 18 it has to have nudity, violence, strong lanuage. it has all these things but within moderation so id say should be a 15.

another thing i hope kristanna comes back to collectormania, please sm im on my hands and knees.

hey terminatrix, do you post in the kristanna forum on her website. i'm sure it's you. under the same name? if so how cool is that site you get all the news and they regulary update.

Yes it is me... hehehe. Under the same name. That site is really great I love it. I thought it was you posting there as well, but i forgot until now. Is it you? It's always being updated and you know, Kristanna herself contributes there... so it really is the true source! I like that site very much.

yeah its me also. thats cool, small world after all. yeah i love the site its awesome. and when you ask the webmaster questions he/she replies so you find out some pretty cool stuff. i'm going to write to her soon and tell her she's my idol. why dont you do that and we both see if she responds? i'm glad ive met you terminatrix cause no1 else i know likes kristanna or even knows who she is. well anyway will u be buying the t3 game when it comes out or dont you have console? also did you read her interview in fhm? man she has no shame. just like me really i use bad lanuage alot, so does she.