London / Southeast London

ok i think i'm going to travel by bus from Heathrow if I get put onto Sunday's autograph session since the train times for sunday is quite late and the departing times are early (17:50 earlist train back). But i hope get put onto saturday's...

Anyone know roughly what time the event will finish on saturday or sunday?

Usually the daytime activities (eg: photo shoots, talks, signings) will finish around 5pm or so.....

However, the parties can go on until the early hours.....

Usually the daytime activities (eg: photo shoots, talks, signings) will finish around 5pm or so.....

However, the parties can go on until the early hours.....

aaah thank you. thats good, i mean as soon as i get my photoshoot done, get my autographs done and then pick up my photo then i'm going straight home. hopefully the sky will still be bright so if i get lost i might have more of a chance to find my way! but i'm scared to travel all the way to northampton by myself as this is the first time i've ever travelled that far by myself. I hope things go smoothly, still dunno whether to get the coach/bus or the train though...

Wow, travelling by train is expensive! I mean my train (Eurostar) from Belgium to London is almost cheaper... I might just take the bus or something instead whaha.

When does it actually start on Friday?? So I kno when to depart whaha.

I am going by bus from National Express. It departs from Victoria Station and takes about 2 hours for a little over 12 pounds.

tweety_be: no time has been mentioned yet, somewhere in the afternoon/early evening I guess. A schedule will be up later today though.