Find 815

Slighly off topic, but is anyone else here following the new lost arg (alternate reality game)?

The last one was between season 2 and 3 and we learnt alot about dharma, this new one officially started yesterday, and i've started to follow it.

anyone else following it?

Slighly off topic, but is anyone else here following the new lost arg (alternate reality game)?

The last one was between season 2 and 3 and we learnt alot about dharma, this new one officially started yesterday, and i've started to follow it.

anyone else following it?

Do you have any links?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been following since the beginning and I love it. I recomend everyone to at least read up on whats been happening on DarkUfo's blog. Its brilliant how many easter eggs and hidden pieces of information the lost team can get in there.

Just done the chapter 5 activity, but there's 2 activities this time :dance: Definitely getting more difficult! But the one they've released, took me about 5 goes just to find out what you had to do :YAHOO: But yeah, I'm following it and loving it :thumbup:

Well I think it might be that 815 plane...just a complete, wild guess but when someone on Lost is looking for something they don't usually find exactly what they were looking for but something similar that's weird and would make you go 'oh my god'. Hmmm ^_^