Empire Costume Group

Sean

Hi there thanks for the message.

I have sent you a email if theres any problem receiving it please contact via this forum.

Thanks

Sean

Empire Costume Group

If you have any ideas for us or would like to see our costume group doing something other than just having our pics taken at Collectormania 13 then please get back to me.

Cheers,

Sean.

Empire Costume Group

I always want to take photos of the guys in costumes (i'm addicted to my camera, I take photos of everything lol) cos they look really cool but I always feel a bit weird going up to them and asking that I don't bother!!

Look forward to seeing you guys about though!!

[quote name='ShortyAZ

I always want to take photos of the guys in costumes (i'm addicted to my camera, I take photos of everything lol) cos they look really cool but I always feel a bit weird going up to them and asking that I don't bother!!

Look forward to seeing you guys about though!!

Hi ya thanks for the reply.

Dont worry about asking people in costume for there photo because we love it. We are at conventions for our pleasure and yours. Have you ever thought of doing costuming?

Thanks

Hi ya thanks for the reply.

Dont worry about asking people in costume for there photo because we love it. We are at conventions for our pleasure and yours. Have you ever thought of doing costuming?

Thanks

No i've never really thought about it, i'm too shy to costume so i'm happier behind the camera documenting everybody else!! :YAHOO:

Edited by ShortyAZK

No i've never really thought about it, i'm too shy to costume so i'm happier behind the camera documenting everybody else!! :D

Hi again, I guess costuming isn't for everone. We could do with having someone just to take some pics would be up for that thats if you will have time at C13?

Sean

Hi again, I guess costuming isn't for everone. We could do with having someone just to take some pics would be up for that thats if you will have time at C13?

Sean

Yeah, i did up until recently a lot of theatre shows and plays etc. which doesn't bother me, I guess being in costume so close to the people freaks me out a little bit!! lol

I'm always up for taking photos.....got loads of autos to get this time round (my busiest MK so far) but photos is always near the top of my list (guess you could say i'm a slightly addicted amateur photographer lol)!!

Edited by ShortyAZK

Sean

Yeah, i did up until recently a lot of theatre shows and plays etc. which doesn't bother me, I guess being in costume so close to the people freaks me out a little bit!! lol

I'm always up for taking photos.....got loads of autos to get this time round (my busiest MK so far) but photos is always near the top of my list (guess you could say i'm a slightly addicted amateur photographer lol)!!

Hi

So if you do find some time to take some photos of us that would be great for us and you. Sounds like you could take some good pics of us.

Who's autographs are you after then? I'm only going to get Hattie Hadridge's.

Cheers,

Sean

Hi

So if you do find some time to take some photos of us that would be great for us and you. Sounds like you could take some good pics of us.

Who's autographs are you after then? I'm only going to get Hattie Hadridge's.

Cheers,

Sean

Yeah cool, ok if I see you guys then i'll come and say hello!!

Autographs i'm after are the following

John Barrowman x 3

Stephen Tobolowsky

Lea Thompson

Tawny Cypress

Natalia Tena

Linda Blair

Kelly Stables

James Marsters x 2

Robert Duncan McNeill

Nancy Allen

Ian Whyte

Though some of those are for friends of mine so hopefully they'll give me the money before hand or i'm going to be really poor!! :-)

Edited by ShortyAZK

Yeah cool, ok if I see you guys then i'll come and say hello!!

Sounds like you will have a busy day ahead of you. I know of 2 other Star Wars groups that will be attending they are, Star Warriors and the MK Garrison both will be more than happy to pose for photos.

Sean.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to find out if theres anyone going to C13 from the Medway Towns but with no reply so I think I will change it to, is there anyone going to C13 from Euston? if there are would you like to travel up with us. We will be going in our Star Wars costumes all the way from Chatham Train Station to MK.

Cheers,

Sean.

Just a quick question (though won't be able to see the reply till after work tonight) do you guys have proper meetings or do you just meet online and at convenitons.

Only reason I ask is that we only live 40-45mins from Medway. (I'm thinking of my fiance here)

Thanks in advance for your reply

:smile:

LLAP :YAHOO:

Just a quick question (though won't be able to see the reply till after work tonight) do you guys have proper meetings or do you just meet online and at convenitons.

Only reason I ask is that we only live 40-45mins from Medway. (I'm thinking of my fiance here)

Hi, At the moment everything is being done online apart from 3 members meeting for a costume fitting a few days before C13. Meetings will only happen if required by members.

Thanks

Sean C/0

Empire Costume Group

Hi, At the moment everything is being done online apart from 3 members meeting for a costume fitting a few days before C13. Meetings will only happen if required by members.

Thanks

Sean C/0

Empire Costume Group

Sorry for not replying straight away. Totally understand about not having meetings unless they are really needed, anyways hope to see you at the event next weekend, hope have fun putting the finishing touches on your costumes.

;)

LLAP :D

Hope to see you there to. Theres a few more Star Wars groups attending to keep you both happy. I will try to have the groups name on my armour some how so you know who we are. We will be there on the Saturday so hope to see you then.

Sean C/O

Empire Costume Group

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick thanks to everybody who came over to us to say hello and have your pictures with us on the Saturday.

We were amazed at the amount of pictures being taken of us. If you not sure where we were, we were mainly standing in 1 corner right near Hattie Hayridge (Holly) from Red Dwarf, who was in the same row of celebs including June Whitefield, Lea Thompson, Leslie Phillips, Kelly Stables and a few others.

The down side to our day was I accidently left my phone at home which meant we couldnt take any pics.

If you did take any pics of us could you please share them with us otherwise we will be stuck putting any pics on our website, full credit will go to anyone who helps us with this.

If you do have any pics you can with us please send them to:

empirecostumegroup@yahoo.co.uk

We are next at London_MCM_Expo and after that the London Film and Comic Con and many events more this year.

So see you all again.

Sean Keating C/O

Empire costume Group

Just a quick thanks to everybody who came over to us to say hello and have your pictures with us on the Saturday.

We were amazed at the amount of pictures being taken of us. If you not sure where we were, we were mainly standing in 1 corner right near Hattie Hayridge (Holly) from Red Dwarf, who was in the same row of celebs including June Whitefield, Lea Thompson, Leslie Phillips, Kelly Stables and a few others.

The down side to our day was I accidently left my phone at home which meant we couldnt take any pics.

If you did take any pics of us could you please share them with us otherwise we will be stuck putting any pics on our website, full credit will go to anyone who helps us with this.

We are next at London_MCM_Expo and after that the London Film and Comic Con and many events more this year.

So see you all again.

Sean Keating C/O

Empire costume Group

Sorry I couldn't catch you this time as I didn't go on the Saturday in the end, but maybe we will see you in a few weeks time in London, as we only live 15-20mins from the next event

:WINCE:

LLAP :borg:

So see you all again.

Sean Keating C/O

Empire costume Group

Sorry I couldn't catch you this time as I didn't go on the Saturday in the end, but maybe we will see you in a few weeks time in London, as we only live 15-20mins from the next event

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Hi thats ok we will see you in a few weeks in London instead, just like C13 we will be there on the Saturday.

See you then.

Sean

I only took this one picture...is this your group?

Hi there thanks for posting the pic on here it is a pic of us. with your permission I

will add it to our photo album on our website.

Thanks so much,

Sean Keating C/O

Empire Costume Group