guest wanted Stephen Ure Aka Gorbag in L.O.T.R

georgelordwwfc

Hi There people and showmaster

I was wondering if you get any lord of the rings baddies from the films.

I've been after them for ages are hardly ever seen many do signing at any the fairs in the uk.

which made me wonder if you consider it to try get some as guests baddies from the films becuase I think there be demand for them and If possiable top my baddies list within Lord of the Rings who I think would not be has hard to get as some People who played within these films such as christopher lee has he not turned up and I not think he would come to fairs within the UK.

Where as I would rather meet some smaller ones with good small parts or lines such as top my list is Stephen Uka who play (Gorbag) within the Return of the King within Lord the of rings films.

aka or any other baddies from the Lord of the rings films please would love them becuase I've been collectioning lord of the rings autographs now for past 3 years but hardly ever seen many the baddies from the films at fairs in UK what you do all the rest you think get in touch below george

I can't name them off the top of my head - I will rely on my co-posters to do that - but Showmasters have had villains from the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I think Sala Baker was one actor, and I know Andy Serkis (Gollum) has been there as I met him. But, I know people who think that Gollum was the real hero and not the villain (I am one of them). If you make a list of the characters and/or actrors/actresses names, Showmasters have commented how they look for potential guest targets to invite. That way they can weigh up who to invite if they are available.

Stephen Ure is a lovely guy and would be most welcome at a SM event.

It's usually Jed Brophy, Brent McIntyre alongside Peter Tait that usually appear together as the 'baddies' and are all good fun.

At the moment it's anyone and everyone for LOTR requests currently.