Collectormania ONLINE STORE NOW OPEN!!

Davey

Great news !

But , can I ask you a question Showmasters ! Can you explain me why Canada is not in your choice when we need to chose a country for the shipping ? I had A LOT of problem last year (ask Jola) in part because I were not able to chose Canada , so I needed to chose USA for the shipping ! I'm not very familiar with those program but I'm sure it's not to hard to had a country in the list !?!

Thank

Great news !

But , can I ask you a question Showmasters ! Can you explain me why Canada is not in your choice when we need to chose a country for the shipping ? I had A LOT of problem last year (ask Jola) in part because I were not able to chose Canada , so I needed to chose USA for the shipping ! I'm not very familiar with those program but I'm sure it's not to hard to had a country in the list !?!

Thank

Everything in the shop has to be set up manually, including the country listings. Obviously there are alot of countries not listed.

That said, it's not a problem at all if your country isn't listed, as you know all you have to do is put your full correct address in the comment box of the order and I'll pick up on it when I process it :D

• 1 month later...

Okay... Where on Earth is the Gold Programme Autograph Selection Menu??? I can't see anything at the "bottom of the page"...

Or maybe I should just order it and email Showmasters later on...

-Tyra, the one who is bouncing like a maniac

[edit] After cleaning my glasses I finally found the little print that said: "(Please add your choice to the additional info box when ordering or email info@collectormania.com)" So, now I'm off to buy myself a Gold programme...

-Tyra, the occasionally blind one [/edit]

Edited by MTS Tyra