Entry ques

Cypher

I'm a Milton Keynes regular, but since living in Preston now, thought I'd visit the Manchester collectormania.

I've emailed the Showmasters info team about this, but so far havent got a reply... and it's tomorrow that I'll be making my way there.

As this is my first time to a ticket-entry convention, could anyone give me feedback on the ques to actually enter the building?

I've already got my tickets... but depending on the size of the que, I'll need to work out what time to book train tickets to get there.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I'm a Milton Keynes regular, but since living in Preston now, thought I'd visit the Manchester collectormania.

I've emailed the Showmasters info team about this, but so far havent got a reply... and it's tomorrow that I'll be making my way there.

As this is my first time to a ticket-entry convention, could anyone give me feedback on the ques to actually enter the building?

I've already got my tickets... but depending on the size of the que, I'll need to work out what time to book train tickets to get there.

With the line up they have, and especially since a main cast Heroes guest was announced alongside Malcolm McDowell, Kristine Sutherland et al...expect long queues early on. Give a good 1 to 2 hours before opening to get a good place to queue buddy.

With the line up they have, and especially since a main cast Heroes guest was announced alongside Malcolm McDowell, Kristine Sutherland et al...expect long queues early on. Give a good 1 to 2 hours before opening to get a good place to queue buddy.

When was the last time you actually visited a GMex show? I hope this person didn't listen to your advice, otherwise they will have been unnecessarily cold and wet. GMex is no-where near as busy as Collectormania or Comic Con. I got there at about 8.45 and there was only a couple of hundred people in front of me. Compare that the Comic Con, where there were thousands queueing by the time it opened.

When was the last time you actually visited a GMex show? I hope this person didn't listen to your advice, otherwise they will have been unnecessarily cold and wet. GMex is no-where near as busy as Collectormania or Comic Con. I got there at about 8.45 and there was only a couple of hundred people in front of me. Compare that the Comic Con, where there were thousands queueing by the time it opened.

According to my friend who's there for the weekend (and who has been to all the GMex cons so far), yesterday was spookily quiet - today is likely to be busier because of James Marsters but by the sounds of it nowhere near the LFaCC level. Normally you probably would need 1-2 hours, apparently not this time :(