Wrestlemania

vampess

i booked my tickets too!

now to keep fingers crossed for a TNA or ROH event in Orlando the same weekend...

Oh oh oh, i want Sting vs Flair one more time match!

Paul, I will check out where it is, but ROH are running a live event that weekend. I will get back to you.

No specific details, but Full Impact Pro and Ring Of Honor are holding live house shows that weekend.

Lisa thats fantastic news, hope you have a great time there and that you get your hands on HHH.

Im wishing very hard that i do lol just booked flights and hotel cant wait the women at the travels agents think i was mad lol

Lisa thats fantastic news, hope you have a great time there and that you get your hands on HHH.

Im wishing very hard that i do lol just booked flights and hotel cant wait the women at the travels agents think i was mad lol

do you mind me asking how much the hotel and flights came to? obviously there are more of you goin than me but ive gotta book mine up eventually

For 3 of us 1700 thats flying with thomas cook they were the only ones with out left direct and on the thursday we want to go.

Expedia were cheaper by 100 pounds but theres were in direct flights and my hubby hates flying so can do without coming down to go back up lol thompson booked it all separate so it was cheaper i reckon you could get it cheaper however remember the kiddes are off for easter and places have not got much left thats what we kept getting told. :o

Oh and thats a car included and insurance

Edited by vampess

For 3 of us 1700 thats flying with thomas cook they were the only ones with out left direct and on the thursday we want to go.

Expedia were cheaper by 100 pounds but theres were in direct flights and my hubby hates flying so can do without coming down to go back up lol thompson booked it all separate so it was cheaper i reckon you could get it cheaper however remember the kiddes are off for easter and places have not got much left thats what we kept getting told. :WINCE:

Oh and thats a car included and insurance

Thanks a lot, i booked two tickets for mania and i have a couple of friends that are interested in coming but i need to find out the other costs.

never been to Orlando before so i reckon a holiday hil definately do

Must remember to call Homeland Security to keep Lisa in Guantanimo Bay :poki:

And whats that meant to me mister!!

Dodgy character..but don't tell Lisa...

D_oh.jpg

Im a good girl (wouldent stalk anyone esp Triple H or HBK i would leave them be if i seen them in the street and would not chase them and jump on them) as i was saying good girl :D see i have a halo

*Fingers crossed behind back*