Just One Question...........

AmberB

I know it has been mentioned many times before that if a guest has a photo shoot it doesn't affect the posed photos when getting an autograph, but it just seemed a bit of a coinsidence that guests who were doing photo shoots had the 'no posed photos' sign behind them. I just want to see if I could get an answer for this please.

Thanks

It does make sense. Popular guests are the most likely to sell photoshoots. Popular guests are also the ones who are likely to be the busiest, therefore necessitating no posed photos. That, and some of them don't want to do it when people are paying, as Robert Englund has said.

• Moderators

Yes, it has been the case on a couple of occasions that the guest themselves has decided it's 'unfair' to offer free photos when others are paying for theirs .. so they stop them.

Also, agents occasionally decide to stop the photos during signings.

But Showmasters have said that they always want to try and keep photos as an option wherever possible during signings - however, it's not JUST up to them at events.

For example, a lot of guests were happy to do them on Friday at C12, yet come Saturday they were doing photo shoots so it changed. I'm not going to name any specific guests or agents, but these things do happen.