Virtual Que Tickets - What time?

OBsessed

Hi. I was just wondering what time people think virtual que tickets will be handed out tomorrow? On the event information part of the website I think it says they will be given out only when the show starts? (10am tomorrow) Was this what happened today? (9am?)

Apparently the doors open about 8:30am on Sundays. How long before the show started did the doors open today? I'm guessing there might already be big ques for VTs at 9am?

Sorry lots of questions lol. Just a bit panicky now that James Kyson Lee is only signing for about an hour.

Hope everyone's had a good time so far/will have a good time the rest of the weekend :wub:

Thanks x

Heehee, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm planning on getting there at 8 and hoping for the best.

Lol thanks. I'm not leaving until 8 but it only takes an hour to get there. :wub: Oh well if I don't get to meet him there will hopefully be a next time :)

I'm in the same situation too but I don't have anything for him to sign, I was really hoping to buy something from one of the vendors. I'm not a fan of the 8"x10"s I want something more personal.

any idea what time the vendors start selling tomorrow (and if you guys get to see him beg him to come to Eclipse - just in case I don't get chance)

I was there today and got to the venue just before 8 am to find that due to Collectormania they were going to open the doors early so just after 8am the doors were opened and I went straight to the queue for James Kyson Lee who was also next to Matthew John Armstrong and the Virtual Tickets were given out at the official start time of 9am. We had formed one queue for both of them but there couldn't have been more than a hundred in the queue when the tickets were given out.

I am afraid I don't know what time the doors will be opened tomorrow but as the event is due to start at 10am I expect it will be 9am at the latest. The VQ tickets won't be given out until the official start time.

Just as a tip as you appear to want to meet James is that today he was sitting right next to door 13. I can't guarantee he will be in the same place tomorrow but it might help.

Good luck.