Who's going to see who at C12

zebredy

So who is everyone going to be seeing at C12.

I only really collect SG-1 autographs and not Atlantis autos and even though I have seen Shanks before, I'll be going to see Michael Shanks and Chris Judge this time round, so that I can get my group shot signed ;)

I also want to see Erick Avari, though I'm not to sure seeings as he might have a very long que due to also being in Heroes

Apart from the ones mentioned above, we also have Jewels State and Robert Picardo who have appeard in Stargate...

What about you guys, this might also give us a slight indication as to which SG actors might be the busiest, though granted you can never tell 100% who is going to be the busiest or not. Personally I think Michael might be the busiest, hmmmm?

B)

LLAP ;)

Michael's going to be one of the busiest guests, I agree.

I'm going to meet all five actually. ;)

I have a couple more pictures I want signed by Michael, I need Chris on my Ark of Truth poster and on a Season 9 group shot I started. I already have Erick's autograph, but a friend wants his signature on a Heroes photo. Similar thing for Jewel and Firefly, but I might get a photo I took of her at another show signed myself. And I need Robert's signature on my Atlantis shirt. B)

Michael's going to be one of the busiest guests, I agree.

I'm going to meet all five actually. ;)

I have a couple more pictures I want signed by Michael, I need Chris on my Ark of Truth poster and on a Season 9 group shot I started. I already have Erick's autograph, but a friend wants his signature on a Heroes photo. Similar thing for Jewel and Firefly, but I might get a photo I took of her at another show signed myself. And I need Robert's signature on my Atlantis shirt. :D

I'm sure your not the only one going to meet them all?

I am seeing Jewels but its not for SG, and I was thinking of seeing Robert Picardo for an SG auto but it all depends on money as I do like having a look at the stalls :D

:blink:

LLAP :poki:

Edited by zebredy

Im going to see Shanks and maybe Judge.Having photo ops with both of them but we want a picture signed for our 7 month old daughter.

Shes already met Paul Mcgillion and Amanda Tapping and I guess RDA when she was in my tummy lol.

Hubby also wants Jewel and maybe Robert.

Jewel for Farscape? What did I miss? ;)

I imagine there's quite a bunch of people seeing them all, yeah. But as you already pointed out in other threads, not many people still post in the Stargate section. :unsure:

sorry have changed it now, don't know why I put that, its not like I was thinking of Ben Browder or Cluadia, when typing :P

:YAHOO:

LLAP :borg:

Im going to see Shanks and maybe Judge.Having photo ops with both of them but we want a picture signed for our 7 month old daughter.

Shes already met Paul Mcgillion and Amanda Tapping and I guess RDA when she was in my tummy lol.

Hubby also wants Jewel and maybe Robert.

That sounds nice, looks like shanks is going to be the busiest of the SG peeps. Glad I'm staying overnight, cause if he's too busy then I can wait till the Sunday to get his, and get there early to make sure I get his, just hoping he won't be that busy, but he has cancelled a few times in the past so ya never know.

:YAHOO:

LLAP :YAHOO:

I already got her signature, and so far nobody has asked me to pick anything up. So I'm still at five. :blink:

Ah well I'm only getting Marinas autograph for SG-1 if my fiance want's it as at the moment she is bottom on my list. I have to priorotise you know, unless I win the lottery before then.

:hathor:

Ah well I'm only getting Marinas autograph for SG-1 if my fiance want's it as at the moment she is bottom on my list. I have to priorotise you know, unless I win the lottery before then.

Thankfully the only guest from SG-1 that my significant other would spend money on is Claudia Black, and she isn't coming. Otherwise we'd probably both have to file for bankruptcy. :hathor:

Thankfully the only guest from SG-1 that my significant other would spend money on is Claudia Black, and she isn't coming. Otherwise we'd probably both have to file for bankruptcy. :blink:

thankfully my fiance doesn't think she's that hot, he prefers Samantha I mean Amanda, but when we saw here he was very carm and didn't spend more then £20 :YAHOO:

Not to sure if he would want one from Claudia if she came over.

:hathor:

Your fiance is way better behaved than my boyfriend. *g*

Chase Masterson and over £100 for her bra, (this was before I met him) though she never played an sg charater.

I think it all comes down to who it is, and how much money he or I have on the day, also he has learnt from his past mistakes and is a lot, lot better with money then he used to be.... ;)

:lol:

LLAP :wub:

Edited by zebredy