Virgin 1 Star Trek Schedule

AJ Jones

They are running Enterprise previews, so I am assuming that DS9 is just the start. The deal Virgin made to broadcast Trek is a longish one, so I guess they have to spread it out.

Anyway, Quark is a legend!!

Well Bashir is my favourite and ODO is my fiances favoirte so maybe we will watch DS9 again.

I take it there showing it from the begining right to the end?

Though if your ownly showing the schedule for a week, will it be on for longer?

B)

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

Yes, they are starting with "Emissary" tonight and continuing Monday to Friday at 3pm and 8pm. Going by the TV Guide for next week, Babel (1x05) is listed for Monday, so that works out with episodes 1x01-1x04 scheduled for Tuesday to Friday of this week.

However, Star Trek: Enterprise is advertsied for 9.00pm to 10.00pm next Monday but no other days in the week. Anymore updates and I will post them here.

Yes, they are starting with "Emissary" tonight and continuing Monday to Friday at 3pm and 8pm. Going by the TV Guide for next week, Babel (1x05) is listed for Monday, so that works out with episodes 1x01-1x04 scheduled for Tuesday to Friday of this week.

However, Star Trek: Enterprise is advertsied for 9.00pm to 10.00pm next Monday but no other days in the week. Anymore updates and I will post them here.

Well I was trying to watch it yesterday but I really could not be bothered with the adds so I turned it off half way...

My fiance and I are thinking of watching all ther series all the way through again from the begining, and seeing if we can get at least all of TNG watched by December.

Im not sure whether to watch all of TNG before I watch any of the other series (can't get into TOS but might try giving it another go, watch 10 episodes so far) or whether I should have one night for TNG one night for DS9 and one night for Voyager etc....

What do you think?

I said I was going to watch them all again at some point or another, nows a good a time as any.... :D

:thumbup:

LLAP :YAHOO:

Edited by zebredy