Who is coming ?

Yeah, i think i'll be staying for the whole three days of the event. And then staying in a hotel for the of my stay in london its ganna be amazing. I never been to london before! :D

I'm going to bug my cousin who lives in London to come to the Park Inn and pick me up - and hopefully see a little of London too. My husband's best friend lives there as well. It should be a good time. Except that it's such a long way off... ::waiting for April to arrive::

B

Yeah, it sounds awsome but i have to save up enough money to stay ten days. But if not ten days then maybe five or six i'm not sure yet or not. I don't think i'm ganna get enough money for ten days though so i'm suck right now. But i'm sure i'll figure it out at one time or another lol. But one thing i need to get my passport first thing then work my way to the hotel then the plane tickets then i should be good. Oh so much stuff to do and so little time! LOL :lol:

Me too. My passport has been expired since last March!

B

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i think i'll be staying for the whole three days of the event. And then staying in a hotel for the of my stay in london its ganna be amazing. I never been to london before! :wub:

I'm going to bug my cousin who lives in London to come to the Park Inn and pick me up - and hopefully see a little of London too. My husband's best friend lives there as well. It should be a good time. Except that it's such a long way off... ::waiting for April to arrive::

B

Yeah, it sounds awsome but i have to save up enough money to stay ten days. But if not ten days then maybe five or six i'm not sure yet or not. I don't think i'm ganna get enough money for ten days though so i'm suck right now. But i'm sure i'll figure it out at one time or another lol. But one thing i need to get my passport first thing then work my way to the hotel then the plane tickets then i should be good. Oh so much stuff to do and so little time! LOL :jason:

Me too. My passport has been expired since last March!

B

I havn't even got mine turned in yet!! i need to do that still! Nooo!! i need to hurry! :D