favourite movies

indio

Well, you've got me there.

Robocop is definately No. 1 for me. Amazing story, fantastic cast - Ronny Cox, Kurtwood Smith, Peter Weller, Nancy Allen, Daniel O'Herlighy. Simply brilliant. I've literally watched it hundreds of times, and I cannot get over how good it is. 1987 or not, you'll understand once you've watched it.

The Prestige. The blurb is right - once you've watched it, you'l want to watch it again. Christian Bale is a right **** in this film, but the acting is without a doubt top notch. It's all told in flashback, so more of the story is constantly revealed. Becuase of this, you never the twists coming. But when you do, you ask "How did I not see that?" Sometime, you are just completely gobsmacked. It's a proper rollercoaster.

2 films to watch before you die.

Robocop is definately No. 1 for me. Amazing story, fantastic cast - I cannot get over how good it is. 1987 or not, you'll understand once you've watched it.

That's definately in my top 3. Too often perceived as a child-ish sf comicbook blast 'em up, it is in fact an intelligent and emotionally charged story of a man's search for his lost identity - a man who becomes a machine who then in some ways regains that humanity. It's also a metaphor for Christ touching on the crucifiction and then the resurrection in a satirised future society obsessed with consumerism.

Oh and the 1980's were IMO the best decade for films especially action.

Edited by nicky

oh gosh if i had to tell u all of them i would be here forever lol.

my 2 fav films are........

Buffy Musical [if tht counts lol]

Hairspray

best films ever..

if buffy dnt count then........

Most things with Alyson Hannigan in

or moulin rouge lol.

XxBrokenAngelxX