TNA

Rockybalboa

10pm Saturday nights on Bravo2 are the newest Impacts, and PPVs are on a Wednesday I think.

Impact is shown UNCUT at 10pm on Bravo 2 every Saturday.

However, it is repeated at Midday and 5pm (the two previosu editions) but in a cut version where no chair shots, table spots etc are shown, on Bravo 2 again. Once again, this is on a Saturday.

Pay Per Views are shown between 9pm and 1am UNCUT just three days after they air live in the USA on a Wednesday evening. They are generally repeated on the following Saturday evening (6 days after the PPV airs live) at 6pm, but it is cut to remove chair shots etc.

If you go to www.bravo.co.uk and click on Bravo 2 TV Listings, you will see the next 7 days. Check out for older PPVs from this year that are shown during the daytime.

Next PPV is Bound For Glory on October 14th in the USA, but will be shown UNCUT at 9pm until 1am on Bravo 2 just three days later on the 17th of October.

Any more questions, then fire away or mail me.

Cheers

AJ :blush:

Edited by AJ Jones

Thanks guys, I have been watching both WWE and TNA around a year behind on DVD, however by chance I saw TNA yesterday and thought it looked awesome, so might start watching every week.

Although I thought there was a bit of an Angle overkill, seeing him carry 3 belts to the ring! what is the situation with the tag belts?

TNA is awesome, at the moment I prefer it to WWE, purely on a wrestling front, as in the WWE wrestling is very much secondary to the McMahons being in their latest main event storyline.

I think that TNA is exactly what the wrestling world needs, it would be awesome to get the Monday Night Wars going again, the wrestling fans would be winners all round...

• Moderators

In all honesty, I've been enjoying Ring of Honor for pure wrestling action more than WWE or TNA in recent months. Both of the big companies have strong issues that really put me off from time to time.

I think they're both as bad as each other, though I'm interested in seeing where TNA goes with their increased time slot - hopefully with a 2 hour Impact they can increase the match lengths, as well as focus more on X-Division etc (i.e. stuff different from WWE), as I have no real desire to see stupid storylines and ex-WWE employees like 'Black Reign' and their most recent signing.

Recent interviews given by Jeff Jarrett, Dixie Carter, Jim Cornette, Kurt Angle and many other behind the scenes road agents and bookers, the general direction that the company wants to go in is longer matches with select roster members - as in people like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Petey Williams etc who can wrestle long matches and good ones at that - and have more matches. There has been frustration at the amount of gauntlet matches for the X Division or Tag Team Division, instead of individual matches.

I also think that you will see people like Dustin "Black Reign" Rhodes/Runnels and similar characters disappear. There is rumour that Sonjay Dutt may drop the Guru gimmick as it hasn't caught like Black Machismo has with Jay Lethal. You will also see two main events, with one rounding out the first hour, and the second as the final match - the same as on Raw most of the time.

Although there are a number of ex-WWE employees on the roster, the majority of them do work well. I honestly think that Jarrett/Carter/Cornette will learn from the WWE's failings. They have already started by letting Andrew "The Punisher/Test" Martin go as he bulked up from 250lbs to 275lbs in the space of 2 weeks when he first arrived. Although there is no indication he is doing it illegally, Jarrett/Carter and Cornette freaked out as Benoit had just passed away. I think that they will most definitely push their X and Tag divisions as they are so deep.

As regards Angle having all 3 TNA titles and the IWGP title, it was done to build both him and Samoa Joe into major main event stars who stand out from the majority of the roster. It is similar to what they are doing with Christian Cage and Abyss. Expect AJ Styles to be brought up to main event status by Christmas, and expect Sting to be the one to help many of them to that level. Steve "Sting" Borden has said that he does not mind doing the job if the person is used properly afterwards. Kurt Angel recently flipped out as he was furious that they made Jay Lethal look liek a jobber with Samoa Joe after he had put him over cleanly - his request and against the original booking of an inteference ending - to win the X Title.

I personally hope that Impact does not go to Mondays as we will lose out. It will eventually go live each week on Spike every Thursday, which is best as it means we get to see all programmes all of the time.

Recent interviews given by Jeff Jarrett, Dixie Carter, Jim Cornette, Kurt Angle and many other behind the scenes road agents and bookers, the general direction that the company wants to go in is longer matches with select roster members - as in people like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Petey Williams etc who can wrestle long matches and good ones at that - and have more matches. There has been frustration at the amount of gauntlet matches for the X Division or Tag Team Division, instead of individual matches.

I also think that you will see people like Dustin "Black Reign" Rhodes/Runnels and similar characters disappear. There is rumour that Sonjay Dutt may drop the Guru gimmick as it hasn't caught like Black Machismo has with Jay Lethal. You will also see two main events, with one rounding out the first hour, and the second as the final match - the same as on Raw most of the time.

Although there are a number of ex-WWE employees on the roster, the majority of them do work well. I honestly think that Jarrett/Carter/Cornette will learn from the WWE's failings. They have already started by letting Andrew "The Punisher/Test" Martin go as he bulked up from 250lbs to 275lbs in the space of 2 weeks when he first arrived. Although there is no indication he is doing it illegally, Jarrett/Carter and Cornette freaked out as Benoit had just passed away. I think that they will most definitely push their X and Tag divisions as they are so deep.

As regards Angle having all 3 TNA titles and the IWGP title, it was done to build both him and Samoa Joe into major main event stars who stand out from the majority of the roster. It is similar to what they are doing with Christian Cage and Abyss. Expect AJ Styles to be brought up to main event status by Christmas, and expect Sting to be the one to help many of them to that level. Steve "Sting" Borden has said that he does not mind doing the job if the person is used properly afterwards. Kurt Angel recently flipped out as he was furious that they made Jay Lethal look liek a jobber with Samoa Joe after he had put him over cleanly - his request and against the original booking of an inteference ending - to win the X Title.

I personally hope that Impact does not go to Mondays as we will lose out. It will eventually go live each week on Spike every Thursday, which is best as it means we get to see all programmes all of the time.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::YAHOO: WHAO THATS A BIG POST

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::YAHOO: WHAO THATS A BIG POST

Monkey King...better start reading now as I have anothe rone brewing mate.. :eek: