Collectormania-mania

Mighty Mo

Chapter one

collectormania one

On a saturday afternoon in may i went on my break from work and i walked past this big event in middleton hall and had a little :D nosey around before going back to work.

On sunday i went back armed with a fresh autograph book ready to be signed.

in that book i gained three autographs: -

Jacqueline Pearce (Servelan in Blakes 7)

Paul Darrow (Avon in Blakes 7)

Caroline Clarkson (stand in for Princess Leia)

at the time they were charging 5 pound an autograph that seemed a lot to me then (peanuts compared to later in the story) :D

i was proud of my achievements and was ready and awaiting to fill my book again.....

tune in again for Chapter Two......

MO :lol:

Chapter one

collectormania one

On a saturday afternoon in may i went on my break from work and i walked past this big event in middleton hall and had a little :D nosey around before going back to work.

Paul Darrow (Avon in Blakes 7)

at the time they were charging 5 pound an autograph that seemed a lot to me then (peanuts compared to later in the story) :D

i was proud of my achievements and was ready and awaiting to fill my book again.....

MO :D

Chapter Two

Coleectormania Two

I booked the sunday of work for this event and was ready for almost anything!

on the Saturday i popped up on my break and realised Anthony Stewart Head (Giles from Buffy) was only there for that day and he had a huge queue of people and the virtual queue ticket system had kicked in.

Luckyley some nice people in the queue said they would get the autograph for me, so i wrote my address in the autograph book and handed over the money and went back to work!

on the sunday i got an autograph on photo of course by the phantom menace :D:D and he played toad in the X-Men (can't quite remember his name now but will report it back later!).

A few weeks later i recieved my autograph book back and was pleased with the autograph in it and was grateful for the people who did me that great favour its nice to know we do have decent people in this world! :D

stay tuned for chapter three..........

MO

Chapter one

collectormania one

On a saturday afternoon in may i went on my break from work and i walked past this big event in middleton hall and had a little  :D  nosey around before going back to work.

Paul Darrow          (Avon in Blakes 7)

at the time they were charging 5 pound an autograph that seemed a lot to me then (peanuts compared to later in the story) :unsure:

MO :wub:

Chapter Two

Coleectormania Two

on the Saturday i popped up on my break and realised Anthony Stewart Head (Giles from Buffy) was only there for that day and he had a huge queue of people and the virtual queue ticket system had kicked in.

Luckyley some nice people in the queue said they would get the autograph for me, so i wrote my address in the autograph book and handed over the money and went back to work!

on the sunday i got an autograph on photo of course by the phantom menace :vader::yoda: and he played toad in the X-Men (can't quite remember his name now but will report it back later!).

A few weeks later i recieved my autograph book back and was pleased with the autograph in it and was grateful for the people who did me that great favour its nice to know we do have decent people in this world! :angel:

MO

Chapter three

Collectormania three

Again i made sure i had the sunday and monday of work to arrange time to see the great multitude of guests! :P

On saturday at work Domonic Monaghan was served at a till by my Mate and mentioned her Frodo badge she had on her uniform! B)

On the saturday night me and my Mate! watched a load of Colin Farrel movies and talked about stuff until one or two in the morning, we then got about an hour or so's Kip and where ready for action, we got up and went over to the gloriuous event to see the guests!

I obtained Corin Nemics (Jonus Quinn Stargate SG-1) and Billy Boyd's autograph and ran out of money! :P

My Mate got Billy's and Andy Serkis's Autographs before she ran out of money!

she brought a pass thingy with "I see you" on it which she got billy to sign and we both got a large Phone booth poster each! :D

It was a long day and we both were pleased with what we got as well as plenty of photo's of us and "the Queue" :o and the harry potter car to remind of the fun day out we had!

Join us again as we delve into the final chapter that is Four..........

MO :P

Chapter one

collectormania one

On a saturday afternoon in may i went on my break from work and i walked past this big event in middleton hall and had a little  :D  nosey around before going back to work.

at the time they were charging 5 pound an autograph that seemed a lot to me then (peanuts compared to later in the story) :P

Chapter Two

Coleectormania Two

on the sunday i got an autograph on photo of course by the phantom menace :vader::yoda: and he played toad in the X-Men (can't quite remember his name now but will report it back later!).

A few weeks later i recieved my autograph book back and was pleased with the autograph in it and was grateful for the people who did me that great favour its nice to know we do have decent people in this world! :angel:

MO

Chapter three

Collectormania three

Again i made sure i had the sunday and monday of work to arrange time to see the great multitude of guests! :P

On saturday at work Domonic Monaghan was served at a till by my Mate and mentioned her Frodo badge she had on her uniform! B)

On the saturday night me and my Mate! watched a load of Colin Farrel movies and talked about stuff until one or two in the morning, we then got about an hour or so's Kip and where ready for action, we got up and went over to the gloriuous event to see the guests!

I obtained Corin Nemics (Jonus Quinn Stargate SG-1) and Billy Boyd's autograph and ran out of money! :D

she brought a pass thingy with "I see you" on it which she got billy to sign and we both got a large Phone booth poster each! :D

It was a long day and we both were pleased with what we got as well as plenty of photo's of us and "the Queue" :o and the harry potter car to remind of the fun day out we had!

MO :D

Chapter Four

Collectormania four

Well as soon as i knew who was going IE: Elijah, Sean and Dom (oh and Andy)

me and my mate started making plans for the big Day's! :wub:

Three weeks before we drove 105 miles down to my siters to pick up the video Camera and then 105 miles back again all in one day and got home at around 12:30 ish and started to mess around with the camera Ie: me filming her and the television (sleepy Hollow). :uhoh:

In the run up to collectormania we decided to make a video about Milton Keynes and our wacky lives for Elijah Wood :angel: .

We got the concrete Cows in, the escape building (cinema etc), stony Stratford and driving through Wolverton. We had planned to do more but the last wednesday before collectormania when i was going to film more interesting sites i was recovering from a 17 1/2 hour shift at work as we had a big move and things were going slightly wrong! ;)

On the saturday the 4th after work My mate and I went back to mine to finish the tape of for E W and was up untill 4:00 in the morning, we got an hour or so kip and went up to Middlton hall at approx 9:00 for the queue. B)

About half way up the queue idarted accross and got Sean astin and Andy Serkis and dashed back again and the queue had not moved that much while i was gone!

We got to the front of the Elijah Queue and found we got NO ticket as they had just reached

1000 tickets and at that point was not too pleased with queueing for nothing and popped home for an hour or two.

My mate had finished her picture of Elijah to give to him and I did a Crayon picture quite good except I was 22 at the time and i've seen better in a nursery!!!

at about 4 pm we headed back to the centre and got Andy Serkis's autograph in my book before we went to get a good seat at the Fellowship screaning! we did not know who we would have and wanted good seats.

We had Elijah and Sean and really enjoyed there company for the evening, My mate asked the question on Frodo losing all his belongings in the book and if it was so in the film and i asked the question on if it was harder to get up before sunrise or before seeing us lot!

I gave the drawings to Elijah and pointed out my friend and Elijah was really happy with the little gift we gave him we then like most of the cinema headed home with out seeing the film as getting up early for queueing was a priority!

Stay tuned for Chapter five..........

Mo

(its my birthday today if you read carefully you cann see how old i now am) :P

Chapter one

collectormania one

On a saturday afternoon in may i went on my break from work and i walked past this big event in middleton hall and had a little   :cylon:  nosey around before going back to work.

at the time they were charging 5 pound an autograph that seemed a lot to me then (peanuts compared to later in the story)  :angel:

Chapter Two

Coleectormania Two

MO

Chapter three

Collectormania three

I obtained Corin Nemics (Jonus Quinn Stargate SG-1) and Billy Boyd's autograph and ran out of money! :rolleyes:

MO :gorgeous:

Chapter Four

Collectormania four

Well as soon as i knew who was going IE: Elijah, Sean and Dom (oh and Andy)

me and my mate started making plans for the big Day's! :wub:

Three weeks before we drove 105 miles down to my siters to pick up the video Camera and then 105 miles back again all in one day and got home at around 12:30 ish and started to mess around with the camera Ie: me filming her and the television (sleepy Hollow). :uhoh:

In the run up to collectormania we decided to make a video about Milton Keynes and our wacky lives for Elijah Wood :angel: .

We got the concrete Cows in, the escape building (cinema etc), stony Stratford and driving through Wolverton. We had planned to do more but the last wednesday before collectormania when i was going to film more interesting sites i was recovering from a 17 1/2 hour shift at work as we had a big move and things were going slightly wrong! ;)

On the saturday the 4th after work My mate and I went back to mine to finish the tape of for E W and was up untill 4:00 in the morning, we got an hour or so kip and went up to Middlton hall at approx 9:00 for the queue. B)

About half way up the queue idarted accross and got Sean astin and Andy Serkis and dashed back again and the queue had not moved that much while i was gone!

We got to the front of the Elijah Queue and found we got NO ticket as they had just reached

1000 tickets and at that point was not too pleased with queueing for nothing and popped home for an hour or two.

My mate had finished her picture of Elijah to give to him and I did a Crayon picture quite good except I was 22 at the time and i've seen better in a nursery!!!

at about 4 pm we headed back to the centre and got Andy Serkis's autograph in my book before we went to get a good seat at the Fellowship screaning! we did not know who we would have and wanted good seats.

We had Elijah and Sean and really enjoyed there company for the evening, My mate asked the question on Frodo losing all his belongings in the book and if it was so in the film and i asked the question on if it was harder to get up before sunrise or before seeing us lot!

I gave the drawings to Elijah and pointed out my friend and Elijah was really happy with the little gift we gave him we then like most of the cinema headed home with out seeing the film as getting up early for queueing was a priority!

Stay tuned for Chapter five..........

Mo

(its my birthday today if you read carefully you cann see how old i now am) :firedevil:

Chapter four part 2 (five!!!)

Monday morning (na na nananana)

At 4:00 me and me mate were up and couldn't sleep on the television was Voyager and we slowly got up and ready for the queue.

:lol:

at 6 40 we were at the centre and sitting on the wall (stone / marble bench) and were behind a lot of people, as tghe day got on we were joined by a lot more people who sent of a person to get drinks while we sat down and had hot chocolate from a flask! :lol::lol:

after queing for three hours we were on the move and got through to get ticket 280 & 281 for Elijah Wood!

went round and got Sean Astins ticket and came back for Dom's at that time pearing from the top window was Elijah, Sean and Dom waving to us all!

After wandering around for three mayber four hours we got Elijahs autographs, we sadly did not get a picture as they were pushing us through like cattle!

I will be back soon to finish this of as my mum wants to use the computer sorry By for now Mo :blink::blink::blink:

Hello i'm back again! :D

well as i said we were pushed through like cattle and were unable to get pictures but looking back at the tape other people did but i did get to give Elijah the tape personnaly and he was pleased with it!

:rolleyes:

Looking on the video tape for that day while we were waiting we sat and talked about what numbers we had to the camera and i have spied Andy serkis in the back ground walking behind us as he weent round to greet people at the side! wow. ;)

When we saw Sean i was able to get a picture and he put a smiley face on the Autograph, for the picture i put my arm around him and we also got this all on video camera! :(

we then had a wait before seeing Dom and we met my mate boyfriend, they were looking for some football autogrphs from one of the stands and i went to see what number Dom was on, when i went back they had disapeared and i had lost them, at that time i bumped into a friend i used to go rowing with and she had a 4 month old baby with her so we took him to see Sean who was now just seeing people and got a cute picture of him with the baby (who looks a little like gollum you know almost bald with big eyes!). :huh:

After i could still not find my friend so went to see Dom alone and got my picture with him i was able to get a good view of Elijah from Dom's queue and i got a good view earlier of Dom from Elijah's queue and got some good shots of them both on camera from both queue's. ;) (the screaming fans were back by the way!)

i eventually found my friend and dropped her off back at hers as she was a little tired and grumpy and i finished of the film to be developed.

I then dropped the signed picture for another friend of at hers and showed her the film of the day's events including the size of the queue before i went home to sleep! :D

A few days later the film was developed and i got my pictures back on cd as well as normal and on the cd i can adjust the picture to make it look more special!!!!

Has anyone had a day like these and do you all have a place in your memory to keep that experience forever and ever like i will or am i just plain SAD!!!!!! ;)

Nah huns, your not sad, not at all, its great that you had such a good time and you got loadsa piccies. I think thats one of the main things with Collectormania, your meeting with guests might only last a few minutes, but the memories of that meeting will stay with you for life.

I absolutely love Collectormania and I have got some brilliant memories, I have only been to two, but its the highlight of my year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your piccies soon. Oh and I loved your story, reminds me that I must post my report on my website, jeez more typing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah huns, your not sad, not at all, its great that you had such a good time and you got loadsa piccies. I think thats one of the main things with Collectormania, your meeting with guests might only last a few minutes, but the memories of that meeting will stay with you for life.

Excatly! All my friends think I'm crazy because I can't stop thinking about how cool it was!!!! I can't wait til C5... such a long time....

All I can say is get your friends to come along, lets face it, its not every day you get to meet people from the big screen.

I have managed to persuade so far 3 people to go to C4, more will be going to C5 and on top of that its in my other halfs quartely magazine where he works, with the few details of C5 thats available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People just don't know what they are missing out on, I mean holy cow, who'd have thought we would have got to meet Elijah Wood of all people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my parents to come to C4 with me and now they are coming to C5 aswell.

You are right you might only get a few minutes or seconds with the stars but they are what mean the most at the end of the day. The memories last forever as do the pictures.