The Ewok

sydney_bristow

Hihi,

the Ewok's name was David and actually an extra in the Return of the Jedi as an Ewok. He made the suit himself and after a little persuasion on the Saturday, brought it on the Sunday :)

If anyone got a pic of us (I was there as Star Fox and my friend as Black Cat) posing with the Quadraphenia stars, can you let me know as we'd both love a copy ^^

I'll pass on to him that you liked him costume ^^ sure it'll make his day ;)

Yeah, we had a long chat with him on Saturday, talking about his time on RotJ. Lovely guy.

When the Ewok came up to us on the Sunday and posed with the bug, then he revealed himself to be in the costume it was smiles all round.

Say hi from us. It was a pleasure to meet him.

Think I had a quick chat with you on the Sunday, too :)

heh, probably not. You know how Stormtroopers are like with Ewoks. Endor trauma and all that :thumbup:

I know This Guy...he is the Ewok that Jumps out the Bush in one of the Films (loads jump out though) he is a disgrace though a few years ago he wore a hat stating "Collecting Autographs for charity" when he was not just a trick to Con Stars into signing several for Him.

Also he told aload of us Years ago he had a couple years ago he was Dying another Lie and when you see him Hobbling along on his stick you think Shame but wait till he has to chase after a Autograph he runs like anyone else.

This Guy is a fake and Totally disgusts me as i raise Thousands for Sick Kids having a sick Child myself.

heh, probably not. You know how Stormtroopers are like with Ewoks. Endor trauma and all that :thumbup:

I know This Guy...he is the Ewok that Jumps out the Bush in one of the Films (loads jump out though) he is a disgrace though a few years ago he wore a hat stating "Collecting Autographs for charity" when he was not just a trick to Con Stars into signing several for Him.

Also he told aload of us Years ago he had a couple years ago he was Dying another Lie and when you see him Hobbling along on his stick you think Shame but wait till he has to chase after a Autograph he runs like anyone else.

This Guy is a fake and Totally disgusts me as i raise Thousands for Sick Kids having a sick Child myself.

I'm sorry but this has NO relevance to the thread - every person in costume or otherwise who attended events have done things they may not be proud of but the fact is, people are commenting on the guys costume, not his life history. He does do work for charity and is very ill - we both suffer from similar problems caused by arthritis and while I may bound around and look fine, I hurt like hell. And you dont know for definate they didn't go to charity so dont be so accusing.

Dont make this kind of thing personal - its a great costume and thats what this threads about.

heh, probably not. You know how Stormtroopers are like with Ewoks. Endor trauma and all that :poki:

I'm sorry but this has NO relevance to the thread - every person in costume or otherwise who attended events have done things they may not be proud of but the fact is, people are commenting on the guys costume, not his life history. He does do work for charity and is very ill - we both suffer from similar problems caused by arthritis and while I may bound around and look fine, I hurt like hell. And you dont know for definate they didn't go to charity so dont be so accusing.

Dont make this kind of thing personal - its a great costume and thats what this threads about.

He is a FAKe pal....We all know him on the Autograph scene

Ive suffered with Arthritis for 10yrs and i can run like he does when he wants an Autograph.

Alsdo even The Security to the stars have seen threw his lies and are fed up with him.

I have a child who has cancer and him pretending to collect for Charity is Sick as we all Know he sold them as i no people who bought of him.

I agree great Custume but come on if you watch the Film there were hundred of Extras dressed as Ewoks which one is he if he is really in it.... :YAHOO:

He is a FAKe pal....We all know him on the Autograph scene

Ive suffered with Arthritis for 10yrs and i can run like he does when he wants an Autograph.

Alsdo even The Security to the stars have seen threw his lies and are fed up with him.

I have a child who has cancer and him pretending to collect for Charity is Sick as we all Know he sold them as i no people who bought of him.

I agree great Custume but come on if you watch the Film there were hundred of Extras dressed as Ewoks which one is he if he is really in it.... :poki:

And as I said, this thread isn't about that. His costume there wasn't one from the film and he was having a bit of fun like the rest of us in costume. Stop being personal and if you have an issue concerning fraud, take it up with the organisers or the Police.

As for being able to run or not, having arthritis varies from one person to the next and often causes different problems. I can run but shouldn't and it hurts me like anything to do so but I'll still do it if I have to or I'm doing something I enjoy.

Back on topic please - has anyone got any more pictures of him?