Will I be too late?

OBsessed

Hi everyone. Hope everyone who went today had a great time and everyone who goes tomorrow has a great time :)

Anyway. I don't usually post topics to not clog up the boards but basically I'm looking for a bit of hope/reasurrance lol.

Just found out the earliest train to London Marlybone isn't until 9 tomorrow, arriving at about 10:30. So with getting to Earl's Court, I won't be there until after 11. What are people's guesses of the chances of getting to see the peeps from Heroes? Will there still be virtual que tickets shortly after 11? I've not been to an event for about 2 years and I've never been to LFCC so I've no idea of the time/demand really. I really hope there's Milo and Adrian photo tickets left too. Stupid trains :P

Anyway, thanks for any help/guesses but otherwise, enjoy the weekend :D

Thanks for the replies guys. I've changed my plans and I'm going to go to oxford then get the coach to London. I just don't know how early to go. Just want to be there before 10. Doesn't look like there's any chance of getting photo tickets unless I go there now and camp outside lol.

Have a great time everyone :unsure: