It's that time again.

RainbowDisney

I was going post my own but hell, im always crap at it, but this pretty much sums up what i was thinking anyway.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Randy Orton- John Cena just won his 100th match of 2007 and that is a big reason why fans want to see Randy Orton become the new champion. They have been pushing Orton hard lately which makes this match a tough call. On one hand, you'd think Orton would win so he could feud with HHH for the belt. However, since I think other titles are going to change hands on this show, I'm going to make a risky prediction and say that Cena retains. Also, Orton has gotten the best of Cena on the last few TV shows and that would indicate that Cena will be getting the win. Winner: John Cena

Triple H vs. King Booker

I wonder who is going to win this one? Like Triple H is actually going to lose his big return match... right. Winner: Triple H

World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali vs. Batista- Batista has been in countless title matches since Wrestlemania so it only makes sense for him to finally win the belt back here. Winner: Batista

Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero- Like the Triple H match, it isn't hard predicting the winner here when a top babyface is making his big return. Winner: Rey Mysterio

ECW Champion John Morrison vs. CM Punk- CM Punk has lost in his last two ECW Title matches, so it makes sense for him to finally get the win here. Winner: CM Punk

Umaga vs. Carlito vs. Mr. Kennedy- Carlito has got no momentum right now so he clearly won't win. Mr. Kennedy is likely moving on to bigger and better things besides the IC Title, so therefore, I think "Umanga" is going to retain his title by beating Carlito. Winner: Umaga

Divas Battle Royal- I have no idea who is in this match but I want to get a right prediction......I'm going to pick Beth Phoenix since she is the new diva being pushed right now. Winner: Beth Phoenix

Kane vs. Finlay- Kane jobbed out to Khali on Smackdown so it seems to me that he'll get his win back. Winner: Kane

Edited by DisneyDude78

I agree with all of your predictions withonly one in question. That is the World Title match between Cena and Orton. There have been house shows advertising Umaga & Booker vs HHH & Cena, but house shows can be changed and often are. The reason I reckon Cena will drop the belt is because of the build up to HHH's return, no HBK to welcome him back - so no DX, Orton's build up and the fact that Cena can afford to drop the belt. It will also give the WWE a chance to rebuild the WWE with HHH the focal point, and Cena possibly testing the waters as a heel - something the boos are possibly dictating in the same way Umaga went face.

Is anyone getting this as I refuse to pay Sky £14.95 for a PPV? I would rather wait for the DVD or download it later on.

WWE Title match: I'm pullin' for Randy to win, simply because I really dislike Cena constantly getting title match after title match, and I don't like him hanging onto that belt......at least when HHH had the belt for a lengthy amount of time, they managed to keep it somewhat interesting.

WHC match: Batista, simply because The (Not So) Great Khali is an awful champion....and an awful wrestler at that.

HHH vs. Booker: Obviously Trippers is gonna win this one, unless WWE have got something sneaky planned.

Rey vs. Chavo: Rey for sure...he isn't losing his comeback match.

ECW Title: Not really interested in this one, but if I had to pick a winner, I'd go for C.M Punk, coz I think it's about time he had something good come his way.

IC Title match: I'm goin' for Kennedy in this one, coz I think it will help push him alot.

Diva Battle Royal: Gonna go for Mickie James, I think she needs another push.

I cannot personally see Mr. Kennedy winning the belt as it would be a step down for him. He is treading water at the moment and waiting for Edge to come back in a few months to beat the predicted winner of the Greta Khali/Batista match (Batista) at Survivor Series or Armageddon. If anything, he will continue what he has been doing in the house shows and jobbing to Umaga in 3 way dances liek the one at Summer Slam.

The paying Sky thing grates with me as Sky are doing their level best to screw ever last bt of money out of us. Virgin have just eaten up the cost of Setanta (6 channels in all) to all cable viewers.

DisneyDude78, can you e-mail me on arkhamoriginal@msn.com with the download site that you use? Cheers if you can. I will cry if you can't! LOL

I mostly agree with Disney due, altough I think Orton will win the title. It NEEDS to change hands!

I think Kennedy will win the title from Umaga. They've given him a push, but he's unlikely to be competing for the main belt anytime soon.

I HOPE Mickie James wins the Diva match, she's about the only one who can wrestle, though they need to give her a new gimmick (or bring back 'Crazy Mickie'.)

I agree, slightly disappointing. Chavo and Rey stole the show, IMO, and William Regal dancing was hilarious! :thumbup:

I am still waiting for it to appear on my d/l site. I do not pay for PPV's as I refuse to pay extra to Murdoch & Co.

Edited by Arkham

:D

I agree, slightly disappointing. Chavo and Rey stole the show, IMO, and William Regal dancing was hilarious! ;)

I dont agree here that ray and chavo stole the show i just thought that ray was clumsy and looked unfit to be honest match of the nite for me was orton and cena so sick of seeing cena with the belt but it was great seeing orton kick his butt :D

summerslam was ok all in all plus trips is back which is a bonus lol :YAHOO:

:dance:

I agree, slightly disappointing. Chavo and Rey stole the show, IMO, and William Regal dancing was hilarious! :P

I dont agree here that ray and chavo stole the show i just thought that ray was clumsy and looked unfit to be honest match of the nite for me was orton and cena so sick of seeing cena with the belt but it was great seeing orton kick his butt :dance:

summerslam was ok all in all plus trips is back which is a bonus lol :D

I take it that you enjoyed Raw last night then?

:D

I agree, slightly disappointing. Chavo and Rey stole the show, IMO, and William Regal dancing was hilarious! :dance:

I dont agree here that ray and chavo stole the show i just thought that ray was clumsy and looked unfit to be honest match of the nite for me was orton and cena so sick of seeing cena with the belt but it was great seeing orton kick his butt :D

summerslam was ok all in all plus trips is back which is a bonus lol :D

I take it that you enjoyed Raw last night then?

What a silly question to ask me of course i did :D