Quick ticket question...

Other tickets have been sent out recorded delivery, so I'd guess these will be too.

It's the safest option.

Tis safest, but no good if you live somewhere that doesn't allow recorded delivery...monkeys. (Don't ya just love the NHS for things like this?)

Will need to brainstorm. Would there be a chance of it not being sent out recorded delivery?

• Showmasters Admin

Other tickets have been sent out recorded delivery, so I'd guess these will be too.

It's the safest option.

Tis safest, but no good if you live somewhere that doesn't allow recorded delivery...monkeys. (Don't ya just love the NHS for things like this?)

Will need to brainstorm. Would there be a chance of it not being sent out recorded delivery?

We generally send everything Recorded Delivery! However, if there is a specific reason why you cannot receive Recorded items just write that in your order when you book and we will find a different way.

Mark :D

We generally send everything Recorded Delivery! However, if there is a specific reason why you cannot receive Recorded items just write that in your order when you book and we will find a different way.

Mark :D

Thanks...if I've already ordered, is there anyway I can go back and add that in? (I realise this is a pain, but I was thinking about it as I read the sign about deliveries outside my flat this morning.)

If you're not able to sign for your tickets, the Post Office usually leave a slip or something to say they tried to deliver and then you can collect it from them.

Cept my nearest PO open after 5pm is 3miles away. And closes at 5.30. Can I switch the address that they're sent to? That possible?

If you're not able to sign for your tickets, the Post Office usually leave a slip or something to say they tried to deliver and then you can collect it from them.

Cept my nearest PO open after 5pm is 3miles away. And closes at 5.30. Can I switch the address that they're sent to? That possible?

Yes it is - if you've already placed your order, just drop an email to info@collectormania.com with your Order reference number in the subject line, explaining what you want to do. We'll then pick it up and change the postage address when it's time to post them out.

Yes it is - if you've already placed your order, just drop an email to info@collectormania.com with your Order reference number in the subject line, explaining what you want to do. We'll then pick it up and change the postage address when it's time to post them out.

That's brilliant Jola, thanks.

Krazy