wrestling society x

monkeyking

If I remember right they felt very uneasy about an incident that involved Vampiro having a fireball thrown at him (that never got aired) and the ratings was never that good as it was set-up to compete with WWE so it got pulled for poor ratings

thank you thats all i wanted to know

arkham was no use

Sorry Monkey King, I wasn't completely clear on what you specifically wanted to know. If I had I would have been more informative like our fellow poster. Unfortunately I am not a mind reader, btu I am more than happy to help where possible. Happy viewing and posting.

Also, I have just re-read your first post and realised that you asked WHY was it pulled? I apologise, as I missed the WHY bit. I must have not had my glasses on that day. Ooopss..

If in doubt of anything MK, Google the topic..

kkkkkkk calm down

thanx google yes fine :D

I am always calm, You just need to stop taking verbal shots at people who either disagree with your views, or question you when your comments are not clear. Some of us on here are not teenagers and into 20's, 30's,40's and beyond. Thsi isn't a fourm to be ignorant or rude, just friendly.

kkkkkkk calm down

thanx google yes fine :unsure:

I am always calm, You just need to stop taking verbal shots at people who either disagree with your views, or question you when your comments are not clear. Some of us on here are not teenagers and into 20's, 30's,40's and beyond. Thsi isn't a fourm to be ignorant or rude, just friendly.

i not ignorant and rude and i'm always friendly can we just get in with the topic like normal people

Edited by monkeyking

kkkkkkk calm down

thanx google yes fine :YAHOO:

i not ignorant and rude and i'm always friendly can we just get in with the topic like normal people

I didn't directly accuse you of being ignorant and rude. Don't try and turn things around as you have had other people say things to you. Just chill out and accept that this is a fun forum and not a competition. Don't make this personal, as it isn't. You need to remember what you post, as we all do.

There are alot of people on these forums with gossip, ru,our and info to share. Keave it at that and it will be a peaceful board.

Edited by Arkham

where did the competition part come into it sorry

you actually thought i was raving mad about the rumours

hey if you ever think i'm shouting in any other forum just tell me to calm down and i will.

my apola :lol: gies

Cool