Programme Announcement for Ring Con

:cylon:

how wicked will that be!!!

i have wanted to do that since seeingn it on a live tv programme which guest started the hobbits who did a dance, cant wait for that.

Hobbit dancing is LOADS of fun!!! I had the pleasure and privilege of dancing with both The Tolkien Society and also Sarah Mcleod and Cameron Rhodes...they were hilarious and both very good teachers!

Rosie

:hathor:

how wicked will that be!!!

i have wanted to do that since seeingn it on a live tv programme which guest started the hobbits who did a dance, cant wait for that.

Hobbit dancing is LOADS of fun!!! I had the pleasure and privilege of dancing with both The Tolkien Society and also Sarah Mcleod and Cameron Rhodes...they were hilarious and both very good teachers!

Rosie

I have done hobbit dancing before as well - just great. Yes Sarah and Cameron were great teachers - hint hint SM's

Hobbit Dancing can be hilarious! I too have had the er, the pleasure of dancing (and also my son - I even have the pictures to show his future girlfriend LOL) and it's great fun. I am afraid however, that the music will stick in your ears for ever. God help you if you watch the beginning of the Fellowship if the Ring soon afterwards. You'll be hiking up your pants, bending your knees and nodding at everyone as you bop up and down. Maybe we were all secretly hypnotised and will be cursed for the rest of our lives. Even years after I still can't help it when I hear the music. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ian from the Tolkien Society can dance very well. I put my hand up and vote for him to join in!! I know Tricksy will back me up here too. But I am not dressing up.

Lisa.

Hobbit Dancing can be hilarious! I too have had the er, the pleasure of dancing (and also my son - I even have the pictures to show his future girlfriend LOL) and it's great fun. I am afraid however, that the music will stick in your ears for ever. God help you if you watch the beginning of the Fellowship if the Ring soon afterwards. You'll be hiking up your pants, bending your knees and nodding at everyone as you bop up and down. Maybe we were all secretly hypnotised and will be cursed for the rest of our lives. Even years after I still can't help it when I hear the music. ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ian from the Tolkien Society can dance very well. I put my hand up and vote for him to join in!! I know Tricksy will back me up here too. But I am not dressing up.

Lisa.

Are you welching out AGAIN on dressing up girl?!!!! Geez.... after our conversation that time I spent an entire week making a hobbit costume.... and what did you do???? Huh? huh? NOTHING!!! And dont think that having an 8 week old baby was an excuse :uhoh: Hmmm, I might have to make a little hobbit costume this year too cos it seems a shame to not dress up, HINT HINT!!!!

Yes Ian dances very well indeed...I hope there will be plenty of input from the Tolkien Society at RC UK! Hey Ian, if you happen to be reading this .... "But it comes in pints!" (One of my favourite quotes from you at TFF04!)

Rosie X

As one of the many activities that Ring Con attendees can take part in over the weekend of the show, there will Hobbit Dancing classes for those interested in learning to strut their stuff like the Shire folk.

hehehe sooooo cool!

H x