CSI Miami new season spoiler

Smaug

First few eps in the fall.

However I'm thinking flash backs because as yet he's not confirmed as being main cast again. Just in the odd episode.

Ahh, so not the series that has just started on Five?

However I'm thinking flash backs because as yet he's not confirmed as being main cast again. Just in the odd episode.

Nope we're a season and a bit behind America and this was a news story from tvguide.com - A tv community in the US.

Nope we're a season and a bit behind America and this was a news story from tvguide.com - A tv community in the US.

I watched this past Tuesday's episode a couple of times looking for him..D'oh!

Ahhh apologies! I should warn you that anything I say is normally up to speed with the US airings, not the UK. I tend to watch US broadcasts of TV shows... not the UK!

I am shocked, you mean you download them..the horror!!! lol

Ahhh apologies! I should warn you that anything I say is normally up to speed with the US airings, not the UK. I tend to watch US broadcasts of TV shows... not the UK!