The Cohens

quigon

Hi Mark are you going to have a photo that both can sign?

I think it would be something special to have football and rugby world cup winners from the same family on one photo.

It's actually a nice idea but I don't have anything that has them both on. I will definitely look into it if we have them both for a future event though, as would probably mean doing a photo with them both in advance and getting that printed.

As I said though, nice idea!

Mark ^_^

I think it would be something special to have football and rugby world cup winners from the same family on one photo.

It's actually a nice idea but I don't have anything that has them both on. I will definitely look into it if we have them both for a future event though, as would probably mean doing a photo with them both in advance and getting that printed.

Mark ^_^

Hi Mark

How about a possible photo op? May solve the problem

Mark ^_^

Hope you can find something and nice to here that this will not be the only event.