Photo Ops

It might be too early yet but what are the chances of photo ops at Sportsmania. For me it would be great to have a photo with the spurs legends and the FA Cup(?) and just think of those who would like to be in the middle of a gladiator shot.

Its something that was popular at another event and a cheaper way of getting a one off shot. I think it was twenty quid for a photo with all the players which is definately a piece of Collectables to cherish and display.

It might be too early yet but what are the chances of photo ops at Sportsmania. For me it would be great to have a photo with the spurs legends and the FA Cup(?) and just think of those who would like to be in the middle of a gladiator shot.

Its something that was popular at another event and a cheaper way of getting a one off shot. I think it was twenty quid for a photo with all the players which is definately a piece of Collectables to cherish and display.

Hi there,

We will indeed be doing professional photoshoots at Sportsmania! :wub: I will have details for you very soon!

Mark ;)

Hi there,

We will indeed be doing professional photoshoots at Sportsmania! :wub: I will have details for you very soon!

Mark ;)

That's good news, look forward to it! - can we get some more spurs players too!! (even if it's just to annoy the gooners, I'm sure you can appreciate that!)