Ray Park

.Otherman.

What i day i had trying to meet him. I had got to the photo shoot early (today) and was 3rd in line he was rather late and me and the guy infront of me were getting kinda worried so we just started chatting about his lightsabers he had etc. Anyway we get told no one knew where Ray was and were told to come back after the Grace's photo shoot and they'll try to fit him in after but if they cany were doomed because of James line which was insainely long. but he got there and we all got a pictures taken (thank god) and he remembered my name and everything i bumped into him in superdrug and we got chatting in the check out line .He was a great guest! :)

Great guy. Got him at Sandown the day before Ep1 came out on video (officially, but at that show, copies were EVERYWHERE!) Didn't he also do the show with Temeura Morrison and Rutger Hauer? And one more recently? I got a Sleepy Hollow 1-sheet signed by him there.. Very chatty.

ray was great - i caught him just as we were leaving - really friendly, open and chatty and he let my friend take a posed photo together (plus he did the same for all the people in front of us too - and flirted with the mother!!). he's in awesome shape as well - we chatted about martial arts training a bit - awesome guy :whistling: