Early bird access for Empire day

Sauron

As I am only going for one day (it will be either the Friday or Saturday depending on what days the guests I want to meet go, I can't go on Sunday as i'll be on my way to disneyland). Basically, the question is, is there anyway to get earlybird access without getting a 3 day ticket?

Being a fan club member for a start and going on the Friday i believe which is when the fan club stuff is being given out.

As long as your a fan club member of some osrt i don't think you have to have a 3 day pass to get in early. For those with 3 day passes just get vouchers which allows non fan club members to get in early too

Ah ok, I might drop them an E-mail and and see what they say about it. If fan-club members who only get one day tickets still get early access it will be time for me to subscribe to hyperspaceor the Uk fanclub.

either that or someone with a 3 day pass gives you one of their 4 vouchers meaning that you could get in early.

I MAY have 1 spare but i am not sure yet becuase if a non fan club member wants to see a fan club only show then it costs them all 4 vouchers. It depends if my ada wanted to see any of the fan club only shows on the saturday

What are your plans over CE as if you are going alone and i happen to have a spare voucher i wouldn't mind giving it to you and hiting the event with you on the Friday perhaps as it may help if you wantes any photos with the guests

My plans at the minute are to go either on the Friday or Saturday, possibly the Friday as i'd imagine the saturday to be very busy (of course it all depends on what days certain guests go).

That's a very kind offer of you, it would be good to have some company as i'll be almost certainly going it alone.

we'll see how this pans out then as i'm going all 3 days (staying at a hotel next to the arena) At the minute i am going alone of the Friday and Sunday as my dad wants togo with me on the Saturday.

It can be a pain when you have to carry stuff and want to get an auto from a guest if your carrying a poster tube and camera for example. I want to get a photo with EVERY guest if i can

Yeah, fortunately i had a friend and my brother and sister with me at C11 and they helped lug posters etc and take pics!Will upload them shortly, probably on myspace.