Hey,No Fair!

shazz501

You know... If you are coming to the James Marsters talk, then maybe you should stand up there and yell "Take off your shirt!" and see what happens...

I think James' reaction to that will explain to you, why there isn't any "undies" pictures of James here.

BTW he has admitted publicly several times that nothing comes between his jeans and him...;)

You know... If you are coming to the James Marsters talk, then maybe you should stand up there and yell "Take off your shirt!" and see what happens...

*lol*

yeah, I´m sure he´d like that :P

Some people did shout that to him at Carling Academy, he did not like it. He wa trying to sing and they kept shouting "Take your shirt off";)

There are no near-nude pictures of James, because he hasn´t taken any. There are some shirtless ones but that´s all. I think that the nearest you come to ever see him nude is in season six of BtVS :D

I think James' reaction to that will explain to you, why there isn't any "undies" pictures of James here.

BTW he has admitted publicly several times that nothing comes between his jeans and him...:D

*holds head in shame*

That was me....

I used to shout that just about everywhere I went as a friend used to shout it at me whenever my band did a gig and as the subject came up I just couldn't help myself. It was an in joke to show what a pig my friend was but really it isn't that funny and James gently taught me a lesson.

Good on him

He is more than a bod - he is an intelligent, caring and generally lovely person.

I learned my lesson

No more inappropriate shouting, just respect for a fellow musician

BTW he has admitted publicly several times that nothing comes between his jeans and him...:D

I used to shout that just about everywhere I went as a friend used to shout it at me whenever my band did a gig and as the subject came up I just couldn't help myself. It was an in joke to show what a pig my friend was but really it isn't that funny and James gently taught me a lesson.

how did he reply then?

how did he reply then?

He said "there was so much more to him"

which of course I already knew

which added to my own stupidness

You shout that at him, "Take your shirt off", at your own risk. James has grown out of the shirtless phase and wouldn't be in the slightest bit amused.

Just a friendly word of warning.......don't do it.....anyone............

Edited by hells childe 17

You shout that at him, "Take your shirt off", at your own risk. James has grown out of the shirtless phase and wouldn't be in the slightest bit amused.

Just a friendly word of warning.......don't do it.....anyone............

Agreed

And of course you'll find that most of us loyal James fans are very protective of him, and usually finish up telling the caller to shut up in not so many words :D

Luckily the last few James' events that i've attended, the "take your shirt off" brigade seems to have vanished which is a blessing.

Just to be clear:

I made the suggestion out of the evilness of my heart. I knew that there would be people here to explain why what I said was the utmost insult. *hangs her head in shame*

I'd never yell that to him. (although I do love his body :D )

But I guess it got the point across why there aren't any "undies" pics of James... (or naked, as he doesn't wear any...)

I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

-mts.tyra the one who sometimes acts before she thinks

And of course you'll find that most of us loyal James fans are very protective of him, and usually finish up telling the caller to shut up in not so many words :D

Luckily the last few James' events that i've attended, the "take your shirt off" brigade seems to have vanished which is a blessing.

Well should we ever meet you can swing one at me chin - but I swear I learned my lesson. I never even did it for that reason as I explained before.

Just a nasty habit that I've since kicked....now just the smoking one and I'll be all shiney and new.